Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim's Resignation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FC Barcelona
    replied
    Long live Tim

Leave a comment:

• Graffiti
    replied
    Honestly dude, seen a lot of people come and go on here over the years even if I've been on and off myself. Tim's definitely contributed big time to this forum besides a number of others who have stuck around.

Leave a comment:

• StrawHatCrew
    replied
    Sure does. Unbelievable how time flies, even-though I wasn't here when Tim became admin but that era doesn't feel long ago at-all.

Leave a comment:

• Graffiti
    replied
    Time flies, I remember when Tim became an admin like it was yesterday. All the best in life bud!

Leave a comment:

• StrawHatCrew
    replied
    I just came to say Thank You for everything. Like Wolf said you were always one of the good & kewlest ppl around. Good times.

I hope you'll prosper in life. Can I talk to you via PM as-well?

Leave a comment:

• Bich The Father
    replied
    Timothy; what a guy! I haven't been on consistently for some time, and I can appreciate catching this thread while its relevant (relatively). We appreciate your service, Tim.

Leave a comment:

• Saberoph
    replied
    Tim I wish you the best in whatever you do after DBZF, We never talked a whole lot, but we did get along and were always cool with each other.

Leave a comment:

• wolffanghameha
    replied
    Good luck Tim. You were always one of the kindest people on here and a sensible voice on a forum of slight wackos.

Leave a comment:

• Pyrus
    replied
    Good luck in your future endeavors.

Leave a comment:

• Daniel
    replied
    I'm fairly late to this but just wanted to pop in and wish you the best Tim. You've been a great admin and I hope you the best of luck in all your future endeavours. I hope I can see you posting around here every now and then, that is if I can even manage to come on here every now and then....

Leave a comment:

• Pelador
    replied
    Can I be an admin now that there's a vacancy?

Leave a comment:

• Mitas
    replied
    Thanks for everything you've done for DBZF! I remember you first making Admin, feels like an age ago now.

Leave a comment:

• Daemon Keido
    replied
    Enjoy your retirement Tim. And hopefully this will give you some extra time to just be a member again and simply enjoy yourself on the site!

Leave a comment:

• Greeny
    replied
    Thank you for all of your past hard work for DBZF! We're going to miss you a bunch man. Enjoy life!

Leave a comment:

• Tinny
    replied
    Dang, hope life is treatin' ya will Tim, you did well in my experience!

And yeah, hopin' that you stick around when you're able to come.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X