Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tim's Resignation

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tim's Resignation

Tim has decided it's time to step down as Administrator. He has been Admin for almost ten years and I would like to thank him for his time dedicated to making this forum as glorious as it once was and a good friend for so long. I miss you buddy and this place will always be your home.

Thank you

Sam <3
    Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

I haven't been around for all those ten years but from what I've heard he was a great admin.

Long live the Tim!

“If something can bite you, that's reason enough to fear it.”

Comment

Thanks so much Sam. This place will always have a special spot for me but I sadly don’t have the time I used to.

Its been an amazing era and and I’ve seen so much change and growth and this community develop so much.

Love you all xx

~Tim

Comment

Damn, it hasn't been all those years for me but Tim was always a constant, I hope you still stick around dude!

Comment

Dang, hope life is treatin' ya will Tim, you did well in my experience!

And yeah, hopin' that you stick around when you're able to come.

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

Thank you for all of your past hard work for DBZF! We're going to miss you a bunch man. Enjoy life!

Comment

Enjoy your retirement Tim. And hopefully this will give you some extra time to just be a member again and simply enjoy yourself on the site!
              A Shadow is merely Darkness in the presence of Light

Thanks Kid Buu for this awesome sig!

The Emperor Protects

Comment

Thanks for everything you've done for DBZF! I remember you first making Admin, feels like an age ago now.

Comment

Can I be an admin now that there's a vacancy?
                  http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Comment

I'm fairly late to this but just wanted to pop in and wish you the best Tim. You've been a great admin and I hope you the best of luck in all your future endeavours. I hope I can see you posting around here every now and then, that is if I can even manage to come on here every now and then....

Comment

Good luck in your future endeavors.

Comment

Good luck Tim. You were always one of the kindest people on here and a sensible voice on a forum of slight wackos.
                        “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Working...
                        X