Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change of Ownership

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change of Ownership

Greetings,

As you might have noticed, I haven't really been around DBZF in a long time, and this place really deserves better.

Cal has kindly offered to take on this task, and take on all the hosting, Sam will also be staying on with the community, I however will be moving on to the retirement home. I have made many good friends here, and had many good times, I hope you have enjoyed the times that I have run DBZF!

I wish Cal, and Sam all the best for the future, and extend this to the rest of the community, I will try to stop by every so often as well.

Thanks,
    Meowth

Have a wonderful life, Rogue. It feels like a lot knowing that both you and Tim are now retired on VBulletin DBZF.

Cal was going to be an Admin on Frankie Shinden, so I trust that he'll do a good job here as an Admin.

Comment

End of an era really. Nothing more I can say than that you've done an amazing job over the years and helped create a community that brought a lot of people together through good times and bad.

All the best to Cal and Sam for the future - I've always gotten on well with them both and know that this place is in good hands.

Comment

I know I haven't been around as much anymore, but I enjoyed having you around and this makes me sad...

This truly is the end of an amazing era, I always enjoyed talking to you, even if I didn't show it. You always helped push me to be better, and I have nothing but respect for you.

Comment

Just saw this and damn time flies. We go way back, Rena, to 2005 when you were just starting out an admin. I was just 10 when I first joined the original Invisionfree forum with Sam and now I'm turning 27 lol. I haven't been active too much either but thanks for all of yall who have stuck around and kept it alive somewhat. Bless up

Comment

rogue u've been there since 2004 i think. i'm going to miss ye & i think i rly mean that. a real legend on this forum. u've done all this work here i think. unbelievable. i haven't even been on forums that long but even i can say, meng, time rly does fly. i wish u all the best & hope all ur ambitions/dreams come true.

& i say that again jst because it's so true, i think:

time DOES fly
            Last edited by StrawHatCrew; 26-02-2021, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
            X