Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games you definitely want to buy soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nier: Automata (and Replicant first maybe) and FFVII Remake are two I definitely want to get as well. Persona 5 is another. Whether I'll end up playing Persona 5 or FVII Remake first I'm not sure. Most likely one of those will be the next guy I buy though, unless any of the games the Dangranronpa creator has worked (Tribe Nine and World's End Club) on come out on a platform I've got first and look good - then it could be one of those, depending on the price.
    --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

I'm also thinking of buying a bunch of Final Fantasy and Dragon Quest games once I get the money.

Comment

I have to go with ghost of Tshushima as I have seen some great reviews. The price is a bit too high at the moment. I also don't get the flux of negative comments towards Cyberpunk as I've been playing it on my PC without issues during my breaks from World of Warcraft tournaments. Of course WOW is the one and only game I wouldn't stop playing no matter what you offered me instead. Specially now that it's such an easy task to look and buy extras through sites like https://wowcarry.com/wow it's a daily madness for me and my friends.
        Last edited by Chapona; 16-02-2021, 01:29 AM.

Comment

I was thinking to buy The Last Of Us 2, but I heard a lot of negative reviews and not sure yet.I was thinking to buy The Last Of Us 2, but I heard a lot of negative reviews and not sure yet. It's very sad the main character dies, he was the reason I was playing this game, and now I don't know what to do. This was the only game which I enjoyed as much as Minecraft. I've been playing Minecraft for a very long time, but this game will never get old. I am playing on minecraftservers.biz because this server offers a lot of possibilities for all the players, and in this way it increases the captivity and makes the game more fun to play.

Last edited by Brandcalfe; 24-02-2021, 07:23 PM.

Comment

If King of Fighters 15 (KoF 15) has GGPO netcode, I'll buy it in 2021. Otherwise, forget it. I'll be very disappointed if it doesn't though, since they've been adding GGPO to their old games like KoF 98 and KoF 2002UM and used that as a selling point in the 2002UM PS4 release trailer.

I'm looking at any game that Spike Chunsoft, Kazutaka Kodaka or Too Kyo Games or puts out, like Robotics;note and Tribes Nine. Also Ultra Despair Girls, Gravity Rush 2 and the Nier games I plan to get to, but they aren't games I'll "definitely want to buy soon" yet.
            --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Comment

Welllll KoF 15's team announced they're putting rollback into it, so looks like I'm buying that. Still won't pre-order (if that's an option), but once the netcode's been confirmed to be good enough to play against other continents (like the SNK games Code Mystics worked on and Guilty Gear Strive) I'll buy it the first week it's out, which is way sooner than I normally buy games.

Comment

mario golf

Comment

Once I get a new gaming system, I want RDR 2 for sure, and the Spider-Man game.

Comment

Red Dead Redemption 2 is like the best open world video game out there.

Comment

I'd say Pokémon Snap and Resident Evil VIII village.

Comment

Working...
                      X