Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Games you definitely want to buy soon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Games you definitely want to buy soon

Inspired by Greeny's blog. Are there any games you definitely want to buy?

For me it's Danganronpa: Ultra Despair Girls, Danganronpa V3 and Judge Eyes/Judgement.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Gris comes out in 2 days and I'm pretty excited for it. Looks amazing and I love platformers.
    In the next few months really looking forward to Sekiro, Anthem (pls be good), Ghost of Tsushima, Metro Exodus, and Nioh 2

ミスドは聖地じゃ

Comment

Dead or Alive 6. Hopefully it's better than 5.
      http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Comment

Super Smash Bros Ultimate, Octopath Traveller, Hollow Knight (again for the Switch), DOOM. A ton of em, to say the least.

Comment

Breath of the Wild for the Switch. Other than that I can't really think of any I REALLY want.

Comment

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

That's it as far as games that are already out.
            https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENqzSGWU8AQlbQs.jpg:small

Comment

Resident Evil 2 Remake, Metro: Exodus and Dying Light 2 are the only games in 2019 I'm *Really* looking forward to. Gonna be buying them Day 1.

Comment

Red Dead Redemption 2 is a game I've been intrigued in, mostly since I imagine it'll be fun to just do Cowboy simulation stuff, and I loved the previous game. So... That's one I'm interested in purchasing when I get the opportunity.

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

Paper Mario: The Origami King.

Comment

Cyberpunk 2077 for sure. That's the big one I'm looking forward to.

Comment

Ghosts of Tsushima for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess Ultimecia View Post
                        Ghosts of Tsushima for sure.
                        Fantastic game, I loved it. Easily one of the most beautiful games I've ever played. I love the visuals.
                        https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENqzSGWU8AQlbQs.jpg:small

Comment

Working...
                        X