Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you try to get achievements/trophies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you try to get achievements/trophies?

I never used to care one bit about in game achivements or PSN trophies but this year I've started putting real effort into getting them all on my recent game purchases. Obviously there's no physical reward for doing so but it gives me a sense of completion and that makes it worth the effort.

In case anyone's curious, this year I got platinum trophies on an indie JRPG called Dragon Sinker, the HD remaster of Onimusha Warlords, Dragon Quest 11 and just today the remake of Resident Evil 2. So I've been putting the hours in
    http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Not with all games. I try with adventure games like Grim Fandango, Monkey Island and Banjo-Kazooie, but that's about it.

Comment

Sometimes, depending on the game

Comment

Yeah, depending on the game. Something like Dark Souls or Sekiro I definitely do. But something like Dragon Ball games I don't. Even though I naturally just end up getting most of the trophies anyways. I think its a good way though to show how much you've done in a game. I always wished Nintendo had them because of how much more time I've put into Nintendo games.

Comment

Nope I just play for fun

Comment

Working...
          X