Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Game Chat Topic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tinny View Post
    Super super super late, I'm playing Mario Odyssey... The game's honestly really adorable lol, and the the jumping mechanics turn out to be really fun, I find myself basically testing myself against sheer cliffs quite often.
    I find it's a pretty good speed game.

Comment

Anyone enjoy the original Diablo? It's really cool.
      http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny View Post

I'm not sure if they're done announcing characters or not. They like just announced four more Naruto characters and there's about a month until the game is released. So it's a definitely possibility there will be more. Yeah, there are many characters not confirmed that need to be in the game like Gintoki and Toriko. Kurapika is confirmed yeah, I look forward to playing as him.
        They just accidentally revealed Jotaro and Dai from Dragon Quest(I think)

With the reveal of Jotaro I'm suddenly 100% more interested.
        But also still 100% too poor to consider buying it right away, ay yai yai...

It'll be a right cocking waste if DIO isn't there but surely he is.

I'm also hoping that characters with transformations get different modes/costumes, like so you can play as base Naruto who transforms to Nine Tails Chakra Mode Naruto or you can play as Bijuu Mode Naruto as is, SSJ Blue Goku and such.
        I didn't like how in Victory Versus you were often limited to only experiencing transformations for super limited times, like Yusuke's demon form. That was kinda lame.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post

They just accidentally revealed Jotaro and Dai from Dragon Quest(I think)

With the reveal of Jotaro I'm suddenly 100% more interested.
          But also still 100% too poor to consider buying it right away, ay yai yai...

It'll be a right cocking waste if DIO isn't there but surely he is.

I'm also hoping that characters with transformations get different modes/costumes, like so you can play as base Naruto who transforms to Nine Tails Chakra Mode Naruto or you can play as Bijuu Mode Naruto as is, SSJ Blue Goku and such.
          I didn't like how in Victory Versus you were often limited to only experiencing transformations for super limited times, like Yusuke's demon form. That was kinda lame.
          Oh wow, that's awesome then. Man, I'd love to see Jonathan and especially Joseph then.

I'm doubting on you being able to pick and play as the transformation. It's cool that everyone has their own awakening ability though and I'm pretty sure it doesn't wear off ever. I never got to SSB, but I know it's in the game. I'm guessing he just has two awakening forms, I'm not sure if there are any other characters like that. Except obviously Vegeta.

Comment

I kinda don't care about Jonathan being in it, if he could be swapped for other characters I'm on board with that.
            Jonathan feels pointless unless he's coupled with original DIO...but then they couldn't get away with MUDA MUDA MUDA MUDA ZA WARUDO DIO being a separate character as well.
            I was about to say old Joseph would be cool but...his VA died so no, that would be incredibly depressing actually.

Actually, Kars would be really cool and his awakening form is laid out there already.
            Kars, Joseph, Jotaro and Stando DIO would be a great mix.

Still holding out hope for Meruem...
            Could do a really cool Adult Gon vs Meruem fantasy battle there.

Comment

Yeah, I could see them adding Meruem. But I think he might have a better chance as a DLC character. Man, I need some confirmation on more YYH characters. Really want to see Hiei and Kurama in there. Even Kuwabara would be dope.

Comment

Yeah Kuwabara deserves some love though I can see how it'd be hard to make a moveset for him, he should be a support character or something at least. Definitely need Hiei.
                Kurama would be kinda cool too but he's also kinda similar to Kurapika in style, aside from his Yoko Kurama form.
                If their roster is to be limited I'd kinda rather Sensui to him. Younger Toguro is nice but in Victory Versus at least I found him kind of a **** character, Sensui could be a ton of fun.

Knocking Master Jiro would be great from Toriko, it'd have to spoil the manga but not like the rest of it is getting animated at this point.

I'd also prefer Sabo to Ace from One Piece. Akainu is kind of a meh character too, Doflamingo and/or Whitebeard would be awesome but then Whitebeard is prrrrobably to huge.

Comment

Phew, after much tinkering and frustration I got Stalker: Shadow of Chernobyl to run...

I think my locale being wrong buggered it all up, I was trying to fix it for ages and even tried to get it refunded but Steam said no even though I literally couldn't play the damn game...
                  It was that or validating the game files, tried that a few times...guess it failed before.

I only messed around for like 15 minutes but I already really like the game, the visual style is great even 12 years later. Obviously the graphics aren't stellar but it doesn't look like complete dog****, you can see what everything is and none of the text is too small or anything like that.
                  Time to get murdered by mutant dogs

Comment

I'm so glad I didn't procrastinate on S.T.A.L.K.E.R. too long, game is great. Turns out I'm actually okay at FPS games on PC thought I'd suck but doing pretty good even though it's quite a difficult game.
                    Love the atmosphere to it and there's so much variety to the environments, the Zone is a damn cool and scary place. Especially when invisible mutants come at you out of nowhere.
                    And when you add a mod to fix the stash system and find an excellent grenade launcher.

It's pretty neatly designed too, you tend to revisit areas because parts of them are inaccessible but you'll get a glimpse of what the area is about...and what awaits you. Like creepy zombified soldiers shambling around muttering stuff. Can't wait to see what's causing that.

Comment

Oh, I was thinking of a different "Stalker" game, one very similar to "The Hidden", if you've heard of it.
                      Bear?

The King of Bears!

Comment

I have not but looked it up, The Hidden being the Half Life 2 mod?

Since I'm enjoying an older PC game a lot maybe it's time I go even further back and check Half Life out properly. I remember playing the first one when I was like...idk 7 or something and not knowing what the hell was going on. COuld be time to see what all the fuss is about.

Comment

I kinda want to get Kingdom Hearts 3, but at the same time I don't really.

Comment

I'm kind of in the same boat. I'll probably wait a while to get it once the price goes down. I just really need to be wise in what I buy for the next few months.

Comment

I've never been interested, that's one series where I just don't get the hype at all. Literally the only appeal I see is that there's Disney characters but I'm not a child so, I'm good.

The story seems to be incomprehensible nonsense.

Comment

I beat Leon A Scenario on Hardcore last night and got a S rank by the skin of my teeth,
                                http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                                X