Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Game Chat Topic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sekiro, Ghost of Tsushima, Metro, Anthem if it ends up being good, Devil May Cry, Code Vein, who knows what else. My wallet is already complaining.

ミスドは聖地じゃ

Comment

Yeah I'm at the point of barely being able to afford anything now it's pretty annoying, thankfully I have a good backlog...finding the motivation to dig in to it is another thing entirely though.

The next few games I want don't have much of an interesting online component anyway so not getting them for a few months is totally fine. Most interested in Resident Evil 2 atm but then I have already played the original so spending £50 on it is kinda pointless, not like it's a hugely long game either.

Really need a nice long RPG, now that Fallout has went to ****, Elder Scrolls is a way off and most others don't pique my interest it's a struggle. It's just nice having a game you can sink hundreds of hours in to without getting bored.

Comment

Dragon Quest 11 might be for you then.

Resident Evil 2 is £40 not £50 by the way.
        http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Comment

Nah not really in the mood for a linear JRPG like that more open world like Witcher 3...oh hey, I could finally play and finish that. Or play it for 3 days and get bored...

Yeah I was just being general with prices there, it's still a lot for me at the moment. Good motivation to finally get a job this year lol.
          Annoyingly I'll have to get PS+ right when I want to play the Yakuza 0 we got for free. Fist of the North Star is still stupid fun, if a bit janky.

Comment

Halberd on Dark Souls 1 is fantastic.

Comment

The black knight one?

ミスドは聖地じゃ

Comment

Nah but I did get the sword from the first one I killed. Too bad I need to level twice more before I can use it

Comment

The black knight halberd might be the best weapon in the game honestly. I always use the black knight sword on standard playthroughs though, just feel better to me.

ミスドは聖地じゃ

Comment

Yeah I prefer swords to polearms. That's why I'm looking forward to gaining two more levels to use the Black Knight Sword.

Comment

I hope that's free on PS+ some time have never played it but don't have the desire to spend money on it.

Still don't like the look of Sekiro honestly, I want more Souls titles but for them to expand the formula a lot. There's always Nioh though can't wait to see how improved 2 is.
                      There's not many games these days where I find myself playing them over and over, getting wrecked by bosses or hard enemies then finally get that epic YESSSSS release of completing it at last.

Comment

Has anybody here played "The Isle"?

"Who else is in here?"
                        "Just us, monsters."

Comment

Have played a bit of the Jump Force beta and I'm feeling like buying the game now. Yusuke is probably my favorite character to play as so far. I think this animation looks good with most characters, but it still looks awkward for Goku and Vegeta.
                          https://i.pinimg.com/originals/37/60/d4/3760d41dbd9c13304e1bf302b7c34eac.png

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny View Post
                            Have played a bit of the Jump Force beta and I'm feeling like buying the game now. Yusuke is probably my favorite character to play as so far. I think this animation looks good with most characters, but it still looks awkward for Goku and Vegeta.
                            Do we have a full roster yet? I'm interested but only if we have a good selection from each verse. I want more than just Toriko and Zebra from Toriko, Gon and Killua from HxH etc etc. Though I think Kurapika was confirmed so that's good.

I hope it at least has as many characters as Victory Versus or rather less series but more characters per series like I don't think many people gave a damn about D. Gray Man or whatever, there's plenty that could be cut for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post

Do we have a full roster yet? I'm interested but only if we have a good selection from each verse. I want more than just Toriko and Zebra from Toriko, Gon and Killua from HxH etc etc. Though I think Kurapika was confirmed so that's good.

I hope it at least has as many characters as Victory Versus or rather less series but more characters per series like I don't think many people gave a damn about D. Gray Man or whatever, there's plenty that could be cut for sure.
                              I'm not sure if they're done announcing characters or not. They like just announced four more Naruto characters and there's about a month until the game is released. So it's a definitely possibility there will be more. Yeah, there are many characters not confirmed that need to be in the game like Gintoki and Toriko. Kurapika is confirmed yeah, I look forward to playing as him.
                              https://i.pinimg.com/originals/37/60/d4/3760d41dbd9c13304e1bf302b7c34eac.png

Comment

Super super super late, I'm playing Mario Odyssey... The game's honestly really adorable lol, and the the jumping mechanics turn out to be really fun, I find myself basically testing myself against sheer cliffs quite often.

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

Working...
                                X