Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Game Chat Topic

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've got like 20 mobile games on my phone and I've played like...3 of them. So hard to find something decent that isn't constantly harassing you to watch ads or making you hit that wall where the entire game becomes "wait for stuff"

Started a Minecraft Hardcore game...it was going super well, found my second lot of diamonds, had an enchant table, full set of iron armour, enough obsidian for a portal, a farm with everything I need...and then a Creeper comes out of nowhere and one shots me as I was looking in my inventory to get a stone pick.
    Damn annoying, the place was totally lit up too.

Started again and things are going well so far...

Did not think a Creeper could one shot you in full iron armour at full health, holy crap.

Comment

• Mobile Runescape worth the try?

Comment

• on the mobile end I don't play that much, some ports of the ace attorney games, but on mobile specific I've been trying space wolf, which is basically a cross between turn based tile strategy and a card game, in selecting moves from cards and such. Seems interesting enough but it hasn't held my attention much.

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

• If anyone here enjoys or has ever wanted to get into Dragon Quest, the first three games have been remade for the Nintendo Switch. Great series for those who like traditional jrpgs.
          http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Comment

• Struggling to decide what games to get next.

Got a £50 Amazon voucher so I could buy two games with it or one newer one, like The Outer Worlds.
            I'm between that or getting two out of Days Gone, Metro Exodus, Kingdom Come Deliverance, possibly Sekiro, maybe Greedfall, RAGE 2 potentially and there's probably some other games that came out this year I've forgotten about...hmm the Uncharted collection is only £15 but not sure I have the passion to play through 3 games like that...

Man, crappy place to be in. I have more than enough time to play games it's just hard to get interested in any.

Comment

• I haven't played any big games this year. I think the only 2019 title I've played is Jump King.

Comment

• I went for Days Gone and Kingdom Come. Hope they're decent. Days Gone should be easy enough to blast through.

Mainly hoping Kingdom Come will hold my interest enough that I can play through it in different ways, namely being a douchebag and stuff. Might see if you can kill literally everyone.

Comment

• Kingdom Come starts off a little janky, but once you get used to it it becomes much more entertaining. Though there's still a lot of wonkiness involved even with experience.

Comment

• If anyone enjoys the Dragon Quest series then there's remakes of the original troligy on the Nintendo store. I beat the first one last night and now I'm on the second.

Comment

• I've ended up playing a lot of the old Dawn of War games, specifically the first, it's a good bit of fun, though I'm having trouble using the mods, first time using mods outside steam and I just sort of tumble and fall on that front.

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

• I love those games but I'm horrible at them.

Comment

Working...
                        X