Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

The game was released recently and it's been a success according to reviews and sales. I have not bought it myself yet, but I plan on getting it as a christmas present to myself.

Have you bought it and if so, how do you like it?
    Do you plan on buying it?

Its so good. It looks very crisp and I like the new characters, especially Simon. I main ZSS and they made her up special a lot better, but there is an added delay after her grab before you can jump which kinda sucks. I haven't touched the story mode yet cause I'm just unlocking all the characters first.

ミスドは聖地じゃ

Comment

I've tried it a little bit today and I definitely need to get used to it. It's weird, 4 felt super natural to me while this is odd to get used to. Hopefully it feels better with an actual Gamecube controller in my hands.

Comment

I plan on getting it as a Christmas gift as well, so I have not yet played it. But I'm stoked to.
        https://i.pinimg.com/originals/37/60/d4/3760d41dbd9c13304e1bf302b7c34eac.png

Comment

I've actually stopped using my gamecube controller and just use the pro controller instead.

ミスドは聖地じゃ

Comment

The Pro Controller is super expensive still. My friend has one so it's all good when we're gonna play together.

Comment

I got a 3rd party one for 25 bucks. Feels great, just no vibration.

ミスドは聖地じゃ

Comment

Either way, I won't be able to enjoy Smash on my own console for a little while. I have to send it in for repairs since it keeps disconnecting from the TV randomly.

Comment

Got the game for Christmas, been loving it. Finally got a lot of characters I was mainly wanting unlocked. Was mostly doing that today instead of story mode.

Comment

Love this game to death. Trying to bring every single character into elite but it's been grueling so far with some of them LMAO got everybody up until R.O.B. though so that's nice.

Who is your main everybody? So far I'm really liking how Fox feels.

Comment

I haven't unlocked all the characters yet, but the ones I've used the most is Zelda, Ryu and R.O.B. Pretty surprising as I hated ROB in Brawl.

Comment

General question: Which character/s is/are your main/s?

"Who else is in here?"
                        "Just us, monsters."

Comment

Mainly been playing as Link, who is my main anyways. Since I've mostly just been doing story mode I haven't really switched around too much, but I do have all of my main characters on story mode. Out of new characters, I like the way Richter feels. I'm kind of surprised how long story mode is, a lot longer than I expected. I'll probably have it completed soon, unless there's even more than I thought but I'm pretty sure I'm near the end. Afterwards I might go back and do more things for challenges. Using all of my hammers on the online challenges because I don't want to pay to use online features and I never really played much online for Nintendo video games anyways.

Main characters I play as are Link, Roy, Ike, Marth, Chrom, Cloud, and Zelda. Not so much Corrin anymore for some reason. Robin I only played as when the last game first came out and Lucina just is Marth but not as good. I only play her on rare occasions.

Edit: Beat the story mode earlier today. Didn't know there'd be a NG+, cool.
                          Last edited by Greeny; 05-01-2019, 06:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                          X