Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Characters that need to be in Smash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Characters that need to be in Smash

With Super Smash Bros Ultimate blowing expectations away as much as you'd expect with that title, there are still a few characters many wish were in the game, which might be DLC or something like that. Still, what characters do you think should be in the game, or at least, deserving to be in the next one?

"Who else is in here?"
    "Just us, monsters."

The Knight from Hollow Knight.

ミスドは聖地じゃ

Comment

Originally posted by Shinobu View Post
      The Knight from Hollow Knight.
      Is the game really popular enough to warrant him an entry? I had no idea

Though I'd expect Shovel Knight to make the jump from assist trophy to playable character (probably like Waluigi in the near future, and maybe Shantae if she's lucky) among the more indie characters, and among indie characters being introduced... Meat Boy I guess? Definitely not the Nameless Boy from LIMBO 'cause I can't see what kind of moves they'd give him.

I'd love for a Newgrounds mascot to be added, since they kept a legendary status for a while. The Castle Crashers and Alien Hominid deserve that honor at the very least, and they'd fit right in tbh.

"Who else is in here?"
      "Just us, monsters."

Comment

Idk. I mean Hollow Knight is popular, but I just think the Knight would be a great addition. He has a wide moveset that would well in smash.

ミスドは聖地じゃ

Comment

Goku

Or Phoenix Wright, Rayman, Shovel Knight, Waluigi, those fams are a'ight

Comment

Goku- It needs to happen and I think he stands a very good chance.
            Shadow- There's only one Sonic character and he has the best chance out of all the characters in the franchise. They're bound to release some new echo fighter in the fighters pass, so hopefully he's one of them.
            Sora- Not Nintendo, but that never stops them from adding 3rd party characters. He has an especially good chance since KH3 is around the corner.
            Ephraim or Hector- Both Fire Emblem characters and while there are a lot already, I think one of them has a pretty good shot if a FE will ever come back in. Either one is a good choice since they're FE characters that don't use swords and would be completely different from what's already in the game.
            Spyro- With Spyro having a successful set of remastered games there's a chance he could break his way in.
            https://i.pinimg.com/originals/37/60/d4/3760d41dbd9c13304e1bf302b7c34eac.png

Comment

Also because, you know, Spyro is a PlayStation legend, and was considered the PS' mascot for a while, alongside his buddy Crash Bandicoot.

They definitely stand a better chance than say... Scorpion lol

Then again, Bayonetta and Ridley got in, and they're pretty brutal characters in their own right. I guess they'd just have to censor the blood like they first did when MK was ported to a Nintendo console.

"Who else is in here?"
              "Just us, monsters."

Comment

Banjo is absolutely the one I would point my finger at right now. He's the poster boy of the N64 style collectathon games. He's extremely iconic and I can't think of a better third party rep that needs to be added as of right now.

Also he's a bear with shorts, **** you.

Other than that, I would really like Geno to get it. There aren't many first party characters that I really would be pushing for right now, except for maybe Toad/Skull Kid/BDW. Phoenix Wright would be cool for DLC as well, but I'm really doubting his chances.

Comment

Ah, how I wish Geno was in it.

It's unfortunate he's the most unlikely to get in.

"Who else is in here?"
                  "Just us, monsters."

Comment

I was just thinking about some characters I wish were in the game when I was playing a little bit ago. Like Boo, Fierce Deity Link (I know there's an alt outfit, but I'd like the real deal. Super disappointed Young Link didn't have a move or his special involving it), or Skull Kid. I think there needs to be a new Zelda character and preferably not another Link, even though I did just say Fierce Deity Link. Boo would be fun, but there are way too many Mario characters imo.
                    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/37/60/d4/3760d41dbd9c13304e1bf302b7c34eac.png

Comment

Working...
                    X