Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite Video Game Characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Video Game Characters

Groose and Midna from The Legend Of Zelda. I've noticed that Twilight Princess and Skyward Sword, while not as good as Wind Waker, Ocarina Of Time, and Majora's Mask, are more story oriented and cinematic, so they both have better characters, and these are the two I like the best from each of them.

ohh man, I haven't played The Legend Of Zelda in ages, i guess i will have to find it right now and get some flashbacks from my childhood.

Comment

Yeah. You can even get hired by Sega if you're a devoted Sonic fan... LOL.

Comment

I have a few favorite games that I like to play in the evenings when I have much free time. I'm pretty sure not everyone has a single favorite character because several games have no characters. It certainly will not get boring, so I choose these games, such as farmingless.com. Have you played Runescape?
        If you have not played, I am sure that you will like this type of game. Personally, I like this pastime because it does not take a lot of time to succeed in this game, + it is not dull.
        Last edited by AmandaWalace; 17-08-2021, 04:35 PM.

Comment

Groose has been a character of mine for many years. I adore this guy. Aside from this game, I also love spending time on CSGO because it relaxes me the most and allows me to ignore the routine I get tired of. If you understand how bhop in csgo works, it will give you more options. This is precisely what I spent the last weekend learning. I succeeded because I found some beneficial and informative articles. This has become a guide for me which is very effective in such matters.
          Last edited by SerafinaDahn; 27-09-2021, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X