Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Discussions - Movies & TV

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idk

Comment

• After Life Season 2 was so good. Emotional and funny... Not a combo that always goes well together, but Ricky Gervais has found a great balance.

Comment

• Watched the Amazon Alex Rider series, surprisingly good. Better than the crappy 2006 movie anyway.

It feels a little bit like a BBC series but the writing is certainly a step ahead and it's not got some overly forced political agenda either. It's based on the second book Point Blanc.

Not bad, the action was a little eh but it's literally Alex's first mission here so fair enough that he's not some crazy super spy really, it was more about getting to know the characters.

Comment

• Anyone here like the Jumanji movies with Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Jack Black and Karen Gillan? I think they are really fun movies!

Comment

• My mom and brother watch a lot of TV Shows together. It feels like they have a family clique going on because my Dad and I usually hang out while they're doing so.

Comment

• It's hard to find a good movie lately, as most of them have a boring plot. This year I saw only seven interesting films. I can't watch movies if I don't get caught up in the plot from the first minute. It's just that I work as a producer and am extremely critical of films. In a month, I'll start shooting a film with a detective story. The film will be about two children who were confused in infancy in the maternity hospital and in time, they will begin to investigate this incident. I chose a beautiful location in Morocco for the shoot and will collaborate with film production morocco. I often worked with this team and I don't doubt their competence. I just have to pick up a few minor characters. Wish me luck!
              Last edited by MurrayMi; 22-03-2021, 10:10 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by MurrayMi View Post
                It's hard to find a good movie lately, as most of them have a boring plot. This year I saw only seven interesting films. I can't watch movies if I don't get caught up in the plot from the first minute.
                I kinda get what you mean though I look at several other aspects along with the plot. If one of three things catch my eye I will definitely watch the movie: Story, acting and cinematography. If one of these things are really good I will definitely watch, though my opinion on the movie will vary depending on what thing is good. With story and acting I will probably rate the movie 6/10 or above, if the cinematography alone is good (which it rarely is, tends to move along with the story) then I might go as high as 5/10.

Comment

• I'm keen on seeing Gozilla vs. Kong. First heard about that maybe four or five years ago?

Comment

• Originally posted by Emmeth View Post
                    After Life Season 2 was so good. Emotional and funny... Not a combo that always goes well together, but Ricky Gervais has found a great balance.
                    Comes across as a bit preachy at times but overall it was s good show.

Comment

• For some reason I can only watch brand new movies...or old horror movies in recent years. There is no in between.

I just watched Near Dark, pretty decent vampire flick I'd never heard of before. Has the late great Bill Paxton in it.

Also I never realized Vasquez from Aliens is the foster mom in Terminator 2, what the actual hell? How is that the same woman!

Comment

• I can usually only watch Disney and Dreamworks movies and other family movies.

Comment

• The most ingenious creation on earth for me was and will be the series about BoJack Horseman. It's a paradox, but the most lifelike thing I've ever seen is presented in cartoon form. Not a movie, not a game, but a cartoon. At first, I spat on the style of drawing, but then I really liked it. I had the same experience with Isle of Dogs by Wes Anderson. At first it was a complete misunderstanding of style and plot, and then you find yourself wiping away a tear. So, BoJack is brilliant. All seasons are stored on my RAID disks along with working files. The worst day of my life was the one when I accidentally formatted everything. What do you think the loss of what bothered me more? No, Excel spreadsheet, you won't make me suffer. Working papers can be recovered by mail, but videos... Thanks to salvagedata.com, they gave me back a reason to live, lol.
                          Last edited by vasqwer; 14-03-2022, 12:08 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by vasqwer View Post
                            The most ingenious creation on earth for me was and will be the series about BoJack Horseman. It's a paradox, but the most lifelike thing I've ever seen is presented in cartoon form. Not a movie, not a game, but a cartoon.
                            Sounds like something you would see on Adult Swim, but apparently, it's a Netflix cartoon.

The name reminds me of Bojack Unbound, as well. LOL.

Comment

Working...
                            X