Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

General Discussions - Movies & TV

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• idk

Comment

• After Life Season 2 was so good. Emotional and funny... Not a combo that always goes well together, but Ricky Gervais has found a great balance.

Comment

• Watched the Amazon Alex Rider series, surprisingly good. Better than the crappy 2006 movie anyway.

It feels a little bit like a BBC series but the writing is certainly a step ahead and it's not got some overly forced political agenda either. It's based on the second book Point Blanc.

Not bad, the action was a little eh but it's literally Alex's first mission here so fair enough that he's not some crazy super spy really, it was more about getting to know the characters.

Comment

• Anyone here like the Jumanji movies with Dwayne Johnson, Kevin Hart, Jack Black and Karen Gillan? I think they are really fun movies!

Comment

• My mom and brother watch a lot of TV Shows together. It feels like they have a family clique going on because my Dad and I usually hang out while they're doing so.

Comment

Working...
            X