Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate the last TV Show/Movie you watched out of 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna wait to rate The Mandalorian until after the first season is finished.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars- 8/10 (The stuff that was good was really good, but there was a lot of boring stuff)
    Star Wars: Episode I - Phantom Menace (Rewatch)- 8.5/10
    Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (Rewatch)- 9.4/10
    Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (Rewatch)- 9.5/10
    Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (Rewatch)- 8.5/10
    Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (Rewatch)- 9/10
    Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (Rewatch)- 8.25/10
    Frozen- 8.5/10
    Lady and the Tramp (Animated) (Rewatch)- 7/10
    The Manchurian Candidate- 7.5/10
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (Rewatch)- 9.5/10
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Rewatch)- 9/10
    Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (Rewatch)- 8/10
    Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Rewatch)- 7/10
    A Goofy Movie- 8/10
    Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Rewatch)- 4/10 (Still better than Rogue One)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENqzSGWU8AQlbQs.jpg:small

Comment

The very last movie I watched was Freaky which came out in 2020 with Vince Vaughn (I've oddly watched a ton of Vince Vaughn movies in the past year for some reason).

I rate it a 7 out of 10 or so.

Comment

Raees (2017):
        6/10 - Very good acting from the main "antagonist"/police officer (Nawazuddin Siddiqui, going to go through some of his movies), some ok or even cool action, some not so ok, didn't make me that sad and didn't find it really had any strong life lessons, plus it rushed the development of some things in the plot. Liked the back and forth of characters trying to trick each other, although some stuff didn't seem that believable that it could happen so easily. Didn't know some states in India had a total ban on alcohol, so it was somewhat educational for me or that in India cops do straight up kill gangsters extrajudicially, when they know the conviction will be too hard to get.
        --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

In general, I am a big fan and have a lot of favorite movies and series, even if my parents tell me it's not ok, but as long as I manage to do my homework, clean up the rest of the stuff, and then I have time for series, I don't see any problem with that. In general, I started to adore this with all my heart when I discovered https://xmovies8.pw and it's my perfect occupation and do it all my free time. Is there someone like me?
          Last edited by Philramp; 30-03-2021, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Just saw both season of The Boys. 7/10 imo

Comment

Snowpiercer (Season 1 & 2):

It definitely has some really great acting and I really love the premise.

Premise
              Without giving away too much I can tell you that it takes place in a dystopian future where the entire Earth has been frozen over by some scientific experiment that went wrong. A few thousand people are stuck in different classes on a 1000 carriage train called Snowpiercer. We follow people from all classes but focus on the Train Head Engineer (and Head of Hospitality) Melanie Cavill and Tailie (people that live in the tail section of the train, people who entered unauthorized when the train left Chicago) Andre Layton.

My opinion
              I was really interested in the premise of the show because I love dystopian tv-shows and movies. I had never seen one where people are stuck on a train that endlessly circle the Earth in a world where it's constantly -115C to -120C outside. The acting is really good, it's mixed with known actors (such as Jennifer Connelly and Sean Bean) and lesser known actors (like Daveed Diggs and Mickey Summer) but everybody does a fantastic job with their characters. The shots shown of the snow and ice covered Earth outside are incredible and powerful which I think is important to get through to the viewers. I'm not a massive fan of how it's shot inside the train for the most part, never been a huge TNT (network) fan in general, but it's a minor complaint since it gets it's point ahead and there are some genuinely fascinating areas in the train.

So far I think I'll give the show a 7.5/10, it's really solid and has a lot of potential to become a cult classic.

Comment

Kingdom (korean zombie show)

9.2/10

amazing drama and action.

Comment

Goodfellas

It was certainly up there with the best movies I have watched. I give it a 9/10.

Comment

Godzilla VS Kong - 8/10

It surpassed my expectations. It may have been a bit cliche (with humanity being the true evil), but it was also deeper in general than most movies in this genre.

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny View Post
                      Since this is a fresh topic, I'm going to do everything I can think of that I've watched in the last few months.

Movies
                      Taxi Driver- 4/10
                      Nahh man nah

Originally posted by Greeny View Post
                      TV Series
                      Stranger Things Seasons 2 and 3- 8.5/10
                      ST hasn't been good since the first half of season 2. It should've ended after Season 1, way to many new characters and they changed the original characters too much.

Satisfaction is but a temporary staving off of desire in preparation for more dissatisfaction. Contentment is the elysium between these opposites.

Comment

Parasite - 8/10
                        Donnie Brasco - 6/10
                        Blow - 7/10
                        Fresh(1994) - 7/10
                        Thelma and Louise 4/10
                        Teen Wolf(1985) - 7/10
                        Rainman - 7/10
                        Uncut Gems - 6/10
                        Scott Pilgrim Vs The World - 5/10
                        Easy A - 5/10
                        Cut Throat City - 6/10
                        Captain Phillips - 7/10
                        Legend - 4/10
                        Bliss(2021) - 6/10
                        Colors(1988) - 7/10
                        Soul - 8/10
                        Star Wars A New Hope - 8/10
                        Mr Nobody - 9/10
                        Under the sliver lake - 8/10
                        Frequency - 7/10

Satisfaction is but a temporary staving off of desire in preparation for more dissatisfaction. Contentment is the elysium between these opposites.

Comment

Mobile Suit Gundam: Hathaway (or Hathaway's Flash)
                          8/10. However, this does require at least watching Char's Counterattack beforehand since there are references to it.
                          Also, lots of thicc mobile suits, and a pretty fierce sounding antagonist Gundam.

運命の閃き。。。
                          Ξ ガンダム

Comment

The last thing my girlfriend and I watched was Cinderella. That old Cinderella from Disney. I've noticed how much the cinematography has changed. Cartoons in particular. The colors in the cartoons are much sharper, the characters are bolder, and even though I love 3D graphics, I'm still more comfortable with the classic artwork. There are still many free evenings ahead, so I already opened yesmovies and choose a new cartoon and film for another analysis and comparison. Anyway, it used to be cozier and warmer
                            Last edited by bewerent; 23-07-2021, 10:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
                            X