Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate the last TV Show/Movie you watched out of 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gonna wait to rate The Mandalorian until after the first season is finished.

Star Wars: The Clone Wars- 8/10 (The stuff that was good was really good, but there was a lot of boring stuff)
    Star Wars: Episode I - Phantom Menace (Rewatch)- 8.5/10
    Star Wars: Episode II - Attack of the Clones (Rewatch)- 9.4/10
    Star Wars: Episode III - Revenge of the Sith (Rewatch)- 9.5/10
    Star Wars: Episode IV - A New Hope (Rewatch)- 8.5/10
    Star Wars: Episode V - The Empire Strikes Back (Rewatch)- 9/10
    Star Wars: Episode VI - Return of the Jedi (Rewatch)- 8.25/10
    Frozen- 8.5/10
    Lady and the Tramp (Animated) (Rewatch)- 7/10
    The Manchurian Candidate- 7.5/10
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Curse of the Black Pearl (Rewatch)- 9.5/10
    Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (Rewatch)- 9/10
    Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (Rewatch)- 8/10
    Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides (Rewatch)- 7/10
    A Goofy Movie- 8/10
    Star Wars: The Force Awakens (Rewatch)- 4/10 (Still better than Rogue One)
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENqzSGWU8AQlbQs.jpg:small

Comment

The very last movie I watched was Freaky which came out in 2020 with Vince Vaughn (I've oddly watched a ton of Vince Vaughn movies in the past year for some reason).

I rate it a 7 out of 10 or so.

Comment

Raees (2017):
        6/10 - Very good acting from the main "antagonist"/police officer (Nawazuddin Siddiqui, going to go through some of his movies), some ok or even cool action, some not so ok, didn't make me that sad and didn't find it really had any strong life lessons, plus it rushed the development of some things in the plot. Liked the back and forth of characters trying to trick each other, although some stuff didn't seem that believable that it could happen so easily. Didn't know some states in India had a total ban on alcohol, so it was somewhat educational for me or that in India cops do straight up kill gangsters extrajudicially, when they know the conviction will be too hard to get.
        --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

In general, I am a big fan and have a lot of favorite movies and series, even if my parents tell me it's not ok, but as long as I manage to do my homework, clean up the rest of the stuff, and then I have time for series, I don't see any problem with that. In general, I started to adore this with all my heart when I discovered https://xmovies8.pw and it's my perfect occupation and do it all my free time. Is there someone like me?
          Last edited by Philramp; 30-03-2021, 05:26 PM.

Comment

Just saw both season of The Boys. 7/10 imo

Comment

Working...
            X