Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Notaka watches Star Wars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah it was a fairly good cartoon. You really can't go wrong with the mind behind Samurai Jack, huh.

Comment

You've already watched it all?

Well, it's a miniseries, so...

Comment

Yeah. Watched it before I watched III.

Comment

What'd you think of it, if you wanted to go more in-depth?

Comment

It's really good. A bit weird to see the characters go from live action to cartoon style, but you'll outgrow it after five to ten minutes of watching. There were some good action like Obi wan vs that one guy who can regenerate, or Anakin vs that sith Lady. It describes Anakin's path into darkness well and is a must watch if you want to have any idea of what happens.

But, with its length I feel like it would have been better as a movie. It is also a bit annoying how they keep having recaps and next episodes previews.

I'd give it a rating of 7.8/10(too much water) if I assume its a movie. It's better than the first two movies but the third one is better than it.

Comment

No mention of Grievous? Or Mace? Odd, their fights are usually considered highlights, for obvious reasons lol

Comment

These were cool too, but I liked the others better :P

Grievous is dope, I give you that

Comment

I'm proud of you for watching it all. Now go watch Lord of the Rings.

Comment

Working...
                  X