Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Demolition Man (1993)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demolition Man (1993)

Recently watched bits of this one, I'll never forget it being one of the first movies I remember seen advertised a lot.

Some of you 'muricans might find some of the predictions in this movie rather amusing. I recommend all of you to watch it, it's a nice action flick from when the genre was slowly dying and the more muscular heroes were starting to disappear.

"Who else is in here?"
    "Just us, monsters."

I used to love it but damn the setting makes no sense. There was an Earthquake in Los Angeles so now there's only Taco Bell and old radio jingles?

Wesley Snipes was fantastic in it though.
    http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Comment

It's an okay Stallone movie. He's done much better, but it does have some entertaining fight scenes.

Comment

Lol I remember it and some of it still worries me, like the sex thing and how they do it virtually so they don't touch each other. I can see crap like that happening with how crazy people are going with touching and consent issues to the point where people consider being tapped on the shoulder harassment...yikes.

I'm sad Wesley Snipes doesn't get much love these days, dude is awesome. Now he's only in ****ty B movies really having went the way of Nic Cage for the most part.

Comment

Working...
        X