Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has The Lockdown Affected Your Physical Health?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, COVID seems to be highly contagious and is affecting so many people right now. It is definitely affecting the physical health of many individuals, much more than the lockdown ever did.

Comment

It really did! Not only that, but it was even hard to come back home. Because we didn't have enough space at home for all the members, I was sent to my grandmother's. And you know how she is, always caring and feeding until you feel like exploding. I didn't exercise at all. That did affect my physical health. It was worse when I had to go home, but I couldn't leave her. Grandma got so attached she couldn't stay without someone. We contacted https://homecareassistance.com/palm-beach to get the best home care services for my grandmother. She deserves them.

Comment

I haven't lost any more weight since last year, so I signed up for the YMCA.

Comment

Thank God, it didn’t affect my physical health. However, my usual way of life was breached. I did work online instead of being physically at the office. I’m a social person. I need to be in contact with people. My flat was like a prison for me. Besides, all my hobbies were also violated. I used to go to the gym 3 times and the lack of this activity caused depression. I continued to use rats.army and did some exercises at home. I also used to visit my family in another city once a week. In connection with the pandemic, I had only online calls.
          Last edited by vasqwer; 21-03-2022, 06:20 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vasqwer View Post
            Thank God, it didn’t affect my physical health.
            What did you do to stay in the same physical health?

Comment

Lockdown had a big impact on my physical and mental state. First of all, because I sat at home all the time and watched movies, I got depressed.

Comment

Lockdown had a big impact on my physical and mental state. First of all, because I sat at home all the time and watched movies, I got depressed. Because of the depression, I ate many junk food and got fat. When all the restrictions were lifted, I did not want to leave the house for a while. But looking at myself in the mirror, I realized that something needed to change. I bought a membership to the gym and started to eat right. Moreover, I learned about types of weighing scales and bought scales to monitor my results.

Comment

Well, there are different ways to do that. However, it would be best if you did some analysis to show you the best way to lose weight. Many people have some food restrictions that might have some side effects if they consume a large quantity of the same food too often. You might contact https://www.centerofadvancedwellness.com/ and see what they can suggest to you. Also, you can try to walk more, and I don't mean to work out but to move your body more than you would usually do. For example, use the stairs instead of the elevator or walk if you want to use the bus for just one station.
                  Last edited by Cryptomaniac; 28-04-2022, 02:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                  X