Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has The Lockdown Affected Your Physical Health?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not really, I can do food and beer curls at home whenever I want. I'm also not really a people person anyway and being unemployed at the time, so I was barely affected by any of this.

Comment

I haven't been at the gym since last March. A bit depressing for me I am used to doing exercise 3 times a week and now my sport routine is completely broken... so I feel that my health isn't as good as it was a year ago I even start thinking about getting a health insurance to be on the safe side. Here is the variant which seems the most appropriate to me at the moment.
      Last edited by Renan Lodi; 06-10-2021, 04:22 PM.

Comment

Things have been kind of super for me, it's fascinating how wildly different lockdown has affected people.

I've taken this time to develop better habits and have lost a good bit of weight and got much fitter. Just the other day I went on something like a 7 mile walk with my weighted backpack.
        I done it before without the weight and it took me two and a half hours but this time I went the harder way, which involved starting off going up hill for over a mile. And that's without having anything to year yet.
        Still took me 2 and a half hours to complete the loop and I never had to stop and rest, I only stopped to get a sandwich out my bag and to look at a cool frog.

Annoyingly I still have a beer belly that won't go away yet but this is the fittest I've ever been and it feels great.

Comment

I was influenced. I had health problems because I gained weight. Now I have to take tests constantly.

Comment

I'm going to sign up at the city Natatorium to lose more weight.

Comment

Nah not at all really. I have a fast metabolism anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Se7ere View Post
                Nah not at all really. I have a fast metabolism anyway.
                I envy those who don't get fat. LOL.

Comment

Lol y that

Comment

Because I'm 300 pounds (thankfully over 6 feet, though).

Comment

Originally posted by Big Green The Yoshi View Post
                      Because I'm 300 pounds (thankfully over 6 feet, though).
                      Atleast you aren't a straw. 🧐

Comment

Originally posted by Se7ere View Post

Atleast you aren't a straw. 🧐
                        I agree that being underweight is worse than being overweight, mostly because it's less common.

Comment

At the moment I am likely the same weight as I was pre pandemic. Though I did gain a bit of weight over the pandemic, I just managed to start losing basically everything I've gain so far, and hopefully I can continue to lose the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by DanielSan View Post
                            At the moment I am likely the same weight as I was pre pandemic. Though I did gain a bit of weight over the pandemic, I just managed to start losing basically everything I've gain so far, and hopefully I can continue to lose the weight.
                            What have you been doing to lose weight?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Green The Yoshi View Post

What have you been doing to lose weight?
                              Just been eating less. Not trying to do so, but just something that has happened recently yeah :V

Comment

Have you been eating healthier too?

Comment

Working...
                                X