Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Football VS Soccer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Football VS Soccer

Which do you like better and why?

Soccer. I respect football and think it's unique and fantastic to watch, but growing up in a country where there was a strong soccer culture in which I was immersed it's always going to be soccer for me. I grew up playing it and now coach it. I'm sure had I grown up in the US I'd feel the same way about football

Comment

Originally posted by DaviFlody
      Soccer all the way! I do not even understand why we call it soccer and not football, as it should be. I respect any kind of sport, but soccer ... it is truly the king of all sports. The amount of money that is involed in this sport is insane! The sportsmen have to keep one of the strictes diets and regimes! It is really insane, that is why I really like it, and respect the soccer players. I am so addicted to this game, that I am basically checking all the scores on https://55goal.com, 24/7, and I am not kidding.
      Have to agree with you, soccer is just amazing

Comment

I prefer soccer. I've never really watched American football (helmetball), but I did enjoy doing the fantasy league with people from here on Discord.
        --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Working...
        X