Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

3 Hour Extended Version of Super Saiyan 3 Author Name?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 Hour Extended Version of Super Saiyan 3 Author Name?

I found this 3 hour version of the super saiyan 3 song, but I was wondering if anyone could help me find the name of the artist?

Bruce Falconer.

Comment

To be honest, I don't want to be rude here or something, but I don't see why you would need a song like this because it will be blocked anyway. Songs like the one you have mentioned about are only good if you are talking about listening for yourself. More or less, I can even understand downloading the song from god knows where but listen it silently. But if you are planning to add this song to one of your videos and do things like that, I can recommend you use songs from stock music as a better idea. Here you have a strong guarantee that you won’t be blocked because you have the licence for free.
      Last edited by Armisael; 16-03-2021, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Armisael View Post
        To be honest, I don't want to be rude here or something, but I don't see why you would need a song like this because it will be blocked anyway.
        Welcome to DBZF.

Comment

Working...
        X