Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite Books?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Books?

A more general thread than the previous one, just go for any and all your favourite books!

My list actually doesn't change from the other one since Fantasy books are my favorite and most of what I read. As a kid though I remember thoroughly enjoying the Warriors series. The later series weren't as good as the first one, but I'd say that it'd still reign as one of my favorite book series.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENqzSGWU8AQlbQs.jpg:small

Comment

Warriors as in, the one with all the fierce kitties?

Comment

Indeed, that was some good stuff.
        https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENqzSGWU8AQlbQs.jpg:small

Comment

Lord Of The Rings is up there with Berserk, One Piece, The Legend Of Zelda, and Avatar: The Last Air Bender as one of the best fictional works of all time.
          Last edited by Big Green Uncle 2; 28-12-2020, 10:40 PM.

Comment

I don't know if "favorite" is the correct term but I've recently read:

All 3 books of the Scythe series. Very great. I love books that make you think about life and how you would react in certain situations.

They Both Die At The End- This book was really good. I would recommend that young people read it (it is a YA novel).

Comment

Animal Farm is another good one. It's really funny, especially considering how clueless the Animals are to the corruption of the Pigs.

Comment

I guess I would pick the Lord of the Rings series. My absolute top 5 ever The other day decided to re-read it once again. Converted it from pdf to doc via convert.io and sent to my e-reader.
                Last edited by Renan Lodi; 11-10-2021, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Working...
                X