Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What comic/book are you currently reading?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What comic/book are you currently reading?

Since Tinny is trying to get into comics by the back end for whatever reason, might as well make this thread for him, as well as other people reading comics or books at the moment.

Just for any books, comic books, printed material that you are reading. I've personally been reading Irredeemable lately, which basically starts with the paragon of the world (a character who at first looks like a take on Superman) turns into it's greatest villain. It's really dang dark, but well written overall, and the characters do quickly gain a separate identity from who they seem based off of.

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

Rereading some of the MK comics by Malibu.

They're 90s and MK goodness.

Comment

norse mythology by neil gaiman, but 'reading' is a strong word since i can't seem to pick it up for more than ten minutes at a time (thanks, adhd!)

she is the storm and the calm that proceeds
        the howling wind and the still air in-between
        and i see the clouds rolling in
        with the force to knock me down and pick me up again

twitter

Comment

Reading The Problem of Pain by C.S. Lewis. One of the few books I got for Christmas.
          https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENqzSGWU8AQlbQs.jpg:small

Comment

Been reading "Power of Now" by Eckharte Tolle for a while

Comment

Ongoing comics I've been reading: Gideon Falls, Immortal Hulk, The Green Lantern, Christopher Priest's Deathstroke.

Comment

Recently read Pride of Baghdad, it was pretty good. A little too short for my tastes, though.

Comment

currently reading a spider man comic

Comment

I've been reading the Wheel of Time series. Started it a couple months ago and just finished the Great Hunt yesterday and then started the Dragon Reborn.

Also reading the Screwtape Letters by C.S. Lewis, but not as much as I'm reading the WOT. Just a letter a day, when I do pick up the book that is.

Comment

The last thing I read was "Pride and Prejudice". This is my favorite book ever. I probably reread it three times. The last time in pdf format (I just lost the book). Well that's with the help by www.mytextbooks.org I managed to download it. I really like love stories. In this book, are talking about noble ladies who fall in love with young people from the noble classes. The most interesting thing is that no one knows about mutual sympathy and think that their love is unrequited. If you haven't read this book, I really recommend it.
                      Last edited by MurrayMi; 21-02-2021, 10:34 AM.

Comment

Reading New Spring by Robert Jordan and Oathbringer by Brandon Sanderson currently.

Comment

I'm thinking about reading The Chronicles Of Narnia again. I read the book and watched the movie when I was a preteen. Good memories.

Comment

Books: Dune Messiah and The Stand
                            Comic Books: Loki (2004), The Sandman, Hellblazer, and Wolverine (don't remember what year)

Comment

Working...
                            X