Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What comic/book are you currently reading?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What comic/book are you currently reading?

Since Tinny is trying to get into comics by the back end for whatever reason, might as well make this thread for him, as well as other people reading comics or books at the moment.

“If something can bite you, that's reason enough to fear it.”

Just for any books, comic books, printed material that you are reading. I've personally been reading Irredeemable lately, which basically starts with the paragon of the world (a character who at first looks like a take on Superman) turns into it's greatest villain. It's really dang dark, but well written overall, and the characters do quickly gain a separate identity from who they seem based off of.

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

Rereading some of the MK comics by Malibu.

They're 90s and MK goodness.

Comment

norse mythology by neil gaiman, but 'reading' is a strong word since i can't seem to pick it up for more than ten minutes at a time (thanks, adhd!)

i'm under no illusion as to what i meant to you
        but you made an impression
        and sometimes i still feel the bruise

twitter

Comment

Reading The Problem of Pain by C.S. Lewis. One of the few books I got for Christmas.

Comment

Been reading "Power of Now" by Eckharte Tolle for a while

Comment

Ongoing comics I've been reading: Gideon Falls, Immortal Hulk, The Green Lantern, Christopher Priest's Deathstroke.

Comment

Recently read Pride of Baghdad, it was pretty good. A little too short for my tastes, though.

Comment

Working...
                X