Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What anime/manga world would you want to spend a life in?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What anime/manga world would you want to spend a life in?

So say you can choose one anime/manga world to spend another life in. Which one would you choose?

For me I'd probably say something like Dragon Ball or Sword Art Online. Say what you will about SAO, but the full dive VR world would be awesome. Though, um, Ig I'd want to not enter the first game where you die in the real world if you die in the game.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENqzSGWU8AQlbQs.jpg:small

I would like to live in the Dragon Ball world if I had knowledge of the Dragon Balls and if I had a connection to the Z Fighters in any way. I would be able to wish for whatever I wanted. I wouldn't want to live in the world of SAO because my real body would atrophy.

Comment

How did neither of you pick Pokemon? It is by far the best anime world to me. Not even close.

Comment

I would like to live in the Pokemon Special/Adventures Manga, but not the Pokemon Anime. Too many people stay the same age, it's insanity.

Comment

The Pokemon works is so cool though that if they ever made a really good RPG with the original 151 only I think it would have a chance to be one of the greatest games of all time. Pokemon Go is more of a hobby game although it has it's gimmicks which are nice and the new game out has all 500-750 Pokemon I guess so not interested in that as I only know the first 250 or so.

Comment

Black & White/Black 2 & White 2/Generation 5 are the last Pokemon Games that were popular around my generation (the early 90s). They were already less popular than Ruby & Sapphire and Diamond & Pearl, which were also less popular than Red & Blue and Gold & Silver.

Comment

Yeah, obviously Japan had to expand the Pokemon world but it's funny that based on their premise only 151 Pokemon were known since the dawn of time and within 10 years of the series starting we were up to 500. Technology must have improved dramatically in that world haha.

Comment

Refrained from posting in this one due to not really having watched much anime at the time, now that I have though. The worlds that I'm aware of don't seem to be fun whatsoever to live in as a normal dude. With like a handful of exceptions.

Naruto obviously has a fuckton of wild ass bullshit that would result in me getting got just by breathing. Not to mention the amount of psychopaths running around with said wild ass bullshit.

HxH seems to be pretty normal? Outside of the Hunters obviously, would just need to be careful during the Chimera Ant arc, not answer the door and hope none want to come into my house or get caught outside lacking.

OPM is just a nightmare hellscape for anyone that isn't Saitama lol.

Toriko seems pretty chill for normal people. That'd probably be the best choice.

From what I've seen so far, Jujutsu Kaisen is also just regular world with a few parts of Japan being plagued by curses so I'd probably be fine living here in the USA.

Same thing essentially with Kenichi.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess Ultimecia View Post
                  Refrained from posting in this one due to not really having watched much anime at the time, now that I have though. The worlds that I'm aware of don't seem to be fun whatsoever to live in as a normal dude. With like a handful of exceptions.

Naruto obviously has a fuckton of wild ass bullshit that would result in me getting got just by breathing. Not to mention the amount of psychopaths running around with said wild ass bullshit.

HxH seems to be pretty normal? Outside of the Hunters obviously, would just need to be careful during the Chimera Ant arc, not answer the door and hope none want to come into my house or get caught outside lacking.

OPM is just a nightmare hellscape for anyone that isn't Saitama lol.

Toriko seems pretty chill for normal people. That'd probably be the best choice.

From what I've seen so far, Jujutsu Kaisen is also just regular world with a few parts of Japan being plagued by curses so I'd probably be fine living here in the USA.

Same thing essentially with Kenichi.
                  HxH is a cool thought. You see that there are a lot of normal places like where Mito-San lives. I could get behind living on Whale Island even if it meant fishing and slight poverty.

Comment

The fairy tail
                    Idk why but it's an anime that I've watched since 13 so...

Comment

Working...
                    X