Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming 2019 anime you're interested in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming 2019 anime you're interested in?

Here's my list:

3) My hero academia S4: Many say that the arc which will be adapted is the best one of the entire manga. I don't have any idea since I'm an anime only watcher, but I could read the manga at some point. Still, I'm very hyped for it.

2)One Punch Man S2: Definitely excited for this one. I wonder if they'll adapt the
    Spoiler Alert!
    Garou arc up until his defeat at the hands of Saitama
    . Either way, I loved the first season and I'm definitely hyped for this.

1)Vinland Saga: Ho boy. This masterpiece definitely needs an anime and our prayers were answered. I finished reading this a few weeks ago and it's by far one of the best mangas I have ever read. Magnificent character building, plot, fights and so much more. I saw the pv and it looks very very promising. I haven't been that hyped for an anime since JoJo part 5 started airing.

I forgot to mention there's Dr. Stone, too. I haven't read it much but it looks like something I'll watch.

-Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection- Even though it came out in Japan a few days ago, I'm still counting this as upcoming.
    -MHA Season 4
    -Attack on Titan Season 3 part 2
    -OPM Season 2
    -Vinland Saga

Edit: I'll also say Dragon Ball Super and Gintama returns even though there is no firm release date for either of these yet.

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot about Dragon Ball Super, too. Code Geass I kinda wanted to include but it's more of a movie than an anime series. But it should still count.

Comment

Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon S2
        Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san
        MHA4
        OPM2
        Fairy Gone
        A few others

ミスドは聖地じゃ

Comment

Working...
        X