Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Upcoming 2019 anime you're interested in?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upcoming 2019 anime you're interested in?

Here's my list:

3) My hero academia S4: Many say that the arc which will be adapted is the best one of the entire manga. I don't have any idea since I'm an anime only watcher, but I could read the manga at some point. Still, I'm very hyped for it.

2)One Punch Man S2: Definitely excited for this one. I wonder if they'll adapt the
    Spoiler Alert!
    Garou arc up until his defeat at the hands of Saitama
    . Either way, I loved the first season and I'm definitely hyped for this.

1)Vinland Saga: Ho boy. This masterpiece definitely needs an anime and our prayers were answered. I finished reading this a few weeks ago and it's by far one of the best mangas I have ever read. Magnificent character building, plot, fights and so much more. I saw the pv and it looks very very promising. I haven't been that hyped for an anime since JoJo part 5 started airing.

I forgot to mention there's Dr. Stone, too. I haven't read it much but it looks like something I'll watch.

-Code Geass: Lelouch of the Resurrection- Even though it came out in Japan a few days ago, I'm still counting this as upcoming.
    -MHA Season 4
    -Attack on Titan Season 3 part 2
    -OPM Season 2
    -Vinland Saga

Edit: I'll also say Dragon Ball Super and Gintama returns even though there is no firm release date for either of these yet.

Comment

Oh yeah, I forgot about Dragon Ball Super, too. Code Geass I kinda wanted to include but it's more of a movie than an anime series. But it should still count.

Comment

Kobayashi-san chi no Maid Dragon S2
        Sewayaki Kitsune no Senko-san
        MHA4
        OPM2
        Fairy Gone
        A few others

ミスドは聖地じゃ

Comment

Working...
        X