Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rate the last anime/manga you finished out of 10

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kimetsu no Yaiba- 8.7/10

All caught up with this series. Pretty solid and really enjoying it. Hopefully it continues for a long time but it may be in one of its last arcs.

Comment

After 2 months of on and off reading, I have finally finished the behemoth known as Naruto

Since it's split into two parts, I'll give a separate rating for them:

Naruto: Part 1 - 8/10

Cozy manga about ninja. The fights were pretty solid, especially in the first few arcs, such as Land of waves and Chunin exams. The third arc was also good, Orochimaru's attack on Konoha but it was then I felt it had decreased in quality a little bit, but nonetheless, it was enjoyable. If anything, it did manage to stay within a consistent level.

Naruto: Part 2 - 8.25/10

The second part and the meat of the manga. I'm not sure if I prefer this part or the first one, because whereas the first part managed to remain consistent in quality, I felt part 2 had too many ups and downs. You had really good parts such as Pain's invasion(Which is imo the best Naruto arc, yes, even better than Chunin exams) but most of the part, not going to lie, was a slog. Especially the war, it had too many ups and downs. Still, the best fight of it, they easily eclipse those of part 1.

Overall rating would be around 8.25/10, the same as part 2. Overall, Naruto is a pretty solid manga, It has a lot of dull moments, but, there are also good parts. The characters have good personality, they also develop as the manga continues, the fights, are great, and the worldbuilding isn't too bad. I wouldn't put it on the same level as One Piece, but, if you're looking for a long running, manga with decent fights, Naruto is for you.

Comment

Attack on Titan. 7/10.

Positives: Great animation and vocal performances. Really interesting story. The titans are very scary.

Negatives: Some flash back scenes felt like filler. There is also a lot of introspection and self reflection going on throughout every episode. Not always a bad thing but it seemed like filler sometimes and it was quite melodramatic. Sometimes I felt my self thinking alright already get on with the episode.
        Spoiler Alert!
        In the final season I thought that beast titan was taken down too easily, bad ass as Levi is. He didn't put up any kind of fight against him despite being war chief of these frightening monsters.

http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Comment

Attack on Titan, definitely a 9.5/10. Brilliant anime.
          Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind- 7/10

Comment

Working...
            X