Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What anime are you currently watching?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kimetsu no Yaiba. This is being adapted beautifully.

Comment

Finished Death Note for the first time a couple of weeks ago. Glad to finally watch such a modern classic.

Started watching Steins;Gate, but probably won't finish it just because I don't have the patience to watch so many anime in a short time any more, which is fine.
      I'm watching One Punch Man Season 2 as it comes out.
      “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Just two at the moment being DBS and Nanbaka

Comment

One Punch Man S2, Ao-Chan Can't Study!, Hitoribocchi, Magmell of the Sea Blue, might hit up Evangelion finally, Dororo, Shield Hero and Attack on Titan at the minute.

Think we're dropping Fairy Gone.
          It's so incredibly hamfisted, 10 episodes in you still have no idea what's even going on, what anyones goals are or why you should care. The story set up is dreadful. It's a shame because the OST, animation and voice work are all great but not good enough to cover the story issues.

Ao-Chan is surprisingly good for a 10-11 minute long anime, they pack so much in to one episode and it all flows very nicely.

One Punch Man is finally heating up, the first half of the season was a bit meh but Garou is a consistently awesome character. He really pumps me up, makes me want to get fit.
          But I'm too lazy to exercise.
          So I shall diet better for now instead...

Comment

NGE is getting a lot more people to watch it thanks to Netflix. Still a horrible anime imo.

Comment

Been re-watching Dragon Ball, almost done and I'll be onto Z.

Comment

Yugioh VRAINS.
                Ai want to die.

Comment

Pretty much everyone should watch NGE at some point I think, unless the already read about the themes and issues covered, which I haven't.

Finished AOT season 3 a few weeks or so back - maybe a few months ago actually.

Been watching Yu Yu Hakusho.
                  “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Got back into One Piece, almost all caught up. Unsure if I'll switch to the manga, I might, I really like what's been going on in the Wano Arc.

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny View Post
                      Got back into One Piece, almost all caught up. Unsure if I'll switch to the manga, I might, I really like what's been going on in the Wano Arc.
                      If you're fine with the anime, then yeah, you could stick around with it, especially now that they changed the animation style for Wano. Although, it suffers from terrible pacing which is what made me switch to the manga during Dressrosa, I think? I don't remember much.

But yeah, Wano's been really, really good, especially these last couple chapters. Easily one of my favorite One Piece arcs, might take the top spot depending on how things turn out.

Comment

Working...
                      X