Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What anime are you currently watching?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What anime are you currently watching?

I'm following Fairy Tail, DBH, Goblin Slayer, JoJo (kind of), and SAO Alicization.

Currently watching One Punch Man and Yona of the Dawn.

Akatsuki no Yona is great, I wish it had another season.

I'm watching:
    Anima Yell
    Beelzebub-jou no Okinimesu mama
    Emiya-san chi no Kyou no Gohan
    Goblin Slayer
    Golden Kamuy S2
    Irozuku Sekai no Ashita kara
    Release The Spyce
    Seishun Buta Yarou
    Senran Kagura
    SSSS.Gridman
    SAO: Alicization
    Tensei shitara Slime datta ken
    Toaru Majutsu no Index III
    Tonari no Kyuuketsuki-san
    Uchi no Maid ga Uzasugiru
    Yagate Kimi ni Naru
    Zombieland Saga

ミスドは聖地じゃ

Comment

According to MAL about a gazillion, but realistically I'm just watching End of Evangelion. I got about ten minutes in, but had to go to bed.
      “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

One Piece, actually! Taking it slowly. Like, very slowly. So I might not finish it before I die. Still, though, pretty good so far.
        Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

I read manga more than i watch anime but my friend and I are using funimation to follow a few english dubs.

Recently caught up to boku no hero, currently catching up on black clover and will more to fairy tail after that.

also, not sure it counts but I'm re watching the old MeaganNT warrior anime

Comment

Saint Seiya, I keep starting crap and not finishing it, but I should hopefully stick with this one.

Comment

Started watching Kaiji: Ultimate Survivor again....quit after like two episodes because I'm sick of seeing him get fu**ed up.

Still watching DBZ (Cell Saga) and one of my 19 tabs is episode 1 of One Outs (which I already watched 4-5 years ago on the recommendation of only4anime/jakjak, but I want to give it another chance now I've had somewhat of a break from anime over the last couple of years), so I'm gonna be watching that sometime soon.
              “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Comment

Currently I'm watching Osomatsu-San and Black Lagoon.

After those two I'll possibly start watching one or more of the following. Highschool DxD, Monogatari Series and Fullmetal Alchemist.

Comment

One Outs. Jakjak's request is to finally be fully completed

Comment

One Outs, still. Episode 12 out of about 25.

Comment

Nothing new except Rising of the Shield Hero, of course.

Comment

Started Dororo, very good so far.

Comment

We're on Dororo, Shield Hero, Promised Neverland and Mob Psycho 100 Season 2, which are all fucking great,

Also watching Kaguya-Sama Love Is War and Quintissential Quintuplets. They're decent.

Comment

I'm watching Bloom Into You, which is an amazing romance and I'm rooting for Nanami and Yuu. After that I'll probably get to Mob Psycho 100 s2 or Quintessential Quintuplets (I do still have something of a soft spot for the harem genre despite it... Usually being a vehicle for fanservice which I'm not as big a fan of). The latest one seems wholesome enough though.

Signature and Avatar by NinjaSushi

Comment

Originally posted by Tinny View Post
                              I'm watching Bloom Into You, which is an amazing romance and I'm rooting for Nanami and Yuu. After that I'll probably get to Mob Psycho 100 s2 or Quintessential Quintuplets (I do still have something of a soft spot for the harem genre despite it... Usually being a vehicle for fanservice which I'm not as big a fan of). The latest one seems wholesome enough though.
                              I'm mostly watching QQ to see if there's a mad twist to it.
                              "Which girl does he end up with??"
                              "ALL OF THEM FUSED IN TO ONE PERSON FOR THEY WERE SPLIT AT BIRTH"

Comment

Working...
                              X