Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan Discussion Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan Discussion Thread)

Bringing back this old thread where we discuss the latest SnK chapters.

Latest chapter was something else for a few specific characters, huh?

Ah, hahahahahahaha...

Spoiler Alert!
    it's so damn funny how pretty much effortlessly Levi takes down Zeke every time, I thought maybe this time he wouldn't. That was badass but I can't help but feel it's Levi's last big success.

Comment

Spoiler Alert!
      Geez, I actually thought Levi was freaking done in this time lol. But man, he's freaking awesome. Once again, he completely stomps Zeke. He was absolutely great in this chapter. Man, Levi is one character they absolutely cannot kill off.
      <a href=https://66.media.tumblr.com/a778744563b75011121936a823684030/tumblr_psl1u83vEI1qgwefso5_500.gif target=_blank>https://66.media.tumblr.com/a7787445...wefso5_500.gif</a>

Comment

inb4 they do in the shittiest way possible

Comment

Spoiler Alert!
          Yeeeeah there's no way he makes it to the end of the series, always kill your darlings. I just wonder how he dies? Is he going to be offed by Titans...Eren maybe? Or just wrecked by modern civilization so as to show how screwed Paradis is.

Considering he so easily wrecks Zeke every time he gets close I wonder how well he'd handle Eren with the crazy amount of powers he has now. How awesome would it be if Eren ended up killing Levi and then Mikasa somehow gets the Female Titan and they have a crazy showdown?

I think it said Ackerman's can't be Titan's right? There's probably some plot BS way to get around that though like maybe they can but they can only live for a year rather than 13.
          Assuming Eren stays the villain that would be a cool call back to him vs Annie.

Or maybe they can just recruit Annie in to being on their side, I guess that would be cool too.
          I love having no idea what direction the story is going to go in.

Comment

Me too.

I don't want to predict anything, I'm just waiting to see what happens next.

Comment

Spoiler Alert!
              Wow, that was a crazy chapter. I wonder if Eren will enact Zeke's plan or attempt to. Also, did Zeke really kill himself?
              <a href=https://66.media.tumblr.com/a778744563b75011121936a823684030/tumblr_psl1u83vEI1qgwefso5_500.gif target=_blank>https://66.media.tumblr.com/a7787445...wefso5_500.gif</a>

Comment

Spoiler Alert!
                Nope, but lemme tell ya... Levi sure looks dead. I imagine he's not... Hopefully. That'd be a shitty way to die.

Also, new Titan power from the Beast it seems.

Everything is so fucked right now lol

Comment

Yeah, holy shit basically every chapter right now is a WOAH...what?! Really!? Right now.

Spoiler Alert!
                  I've always been fully confident Levi would die but I never expected him to get seriously injured until he died, didn't he lose a hand there?

I'm sure he'll still somehow be an absolute beast but damn. Mind you it wouldn't surprise me if someone comes out with crazy healing powers, I can see Ackermans having the ability to be healed by certain Shifters. The only Ackerman we really saw get properly injured was Kenny.
                  Obviously they don't straight up regen like Shifters but if they're basically pawns then it'd make sense that they can be maintained, their skills and abilities are obviously very useful.

Comment

Spoiler Alert!
                    Okay, I'm not buying Levi being dead. Something will happen to bring him back. This just doesn't seem right the way he died. But man, he did lose his freaking hand. Either he'll come back as a one handed wonder with scars, a titan, or he's done. Man and Zeke just can't stay dead.
                    Last edited by Greeny; 02-04-2019, 04:29 PM.

Comment

Spoiler Alert!
                      I can't see Levi becoming a Titan, could Ackerman's even become them? There's been so many infodumps lately I can't remember if that was mentioned or not.

But if he did then he'd be an unstoppable beast that would most surely screw up the story, even if he was the crappiest Titan he'd make mincemeat of Eren.

Though it is worth imagining the likely final battle, Eren vs Mikasa at this rate. It's not going to be much of a fight if she's just human and/or as tough as Levi. One hit and she's dead or she instantly slices him up.
                      So stands to reason she might get the Female Titan. Maybe Ackerman's can transform based on that theory. Eren no longer being the MC doesn't mean he dies until the end anyway.

Comment

Spoiler Alert!
                        I think Steve was the one who predicted this... That they'd make a chapter to make Zeke seem more sympathetic in spite of how many innocent lives he's taken. Not sure I like that development, but eh...

I'm not sure about Ackermans being able to turn into Titan, but I don't think they've ever said anything about it.

The final battle may be a battle between friends. Mikasa and Armin VS Eren, or Eren and Mikasa VS Armin if he keeps control over her. I wonder when Annie will come out to play...

Mind, this is apparently the final arc of the series. There is SO much unexplained stuff yet! We have barely covered half of this world and we don't even know what the Devil or Ymir Fritz were, or even the whole history of this world and the Titans... This can't be due to sales, right? AoT should be stupidly popular at this point.

Comment

Yeah given this is the final arc I hope the explanations for things aren't just mad rushed...

It doesn't seem like the series itself is being rushed by the publisher at least so hopefully the author has a plan in mind.

As for the latest chapter, things are certainly heating up...
                          Spoiler Alert!
                          I can't imagine this is the final battle but we must be close right?

Also I totally forgot the Jaw Titan was in play, could have sworn they died. Interesting. Can't see them beating Eren but maybe the Cart Titan has some weird ass powers besides being able to carry things...
                          Now we'll see just what Eren can do at this point, given that finger thing he clearly has quite keen control over his powers.

As for the whole think of Ymir's line ending and there being no more Titans every again, I do have to wonder exactly how that works. If a Shifter dies and never gets eaten...is their power really just gone forever? That seems off to me.
                          Makes me wonder if there's much more to it than just having Eldian blood, would Titan's really disappear? Maybe once they return to the Earth they reincarnate later or something.
                          Why bother with Royal families and such if you could just wipe them all out and be done with it.

Comment

Spoiler Alert!
                            Hmm, interesting chapter. I was hoping to see from Hange's pov. Anyways, it looks like Reiner is finally back. I wonder what's going to happen here. Definitely think some major characters are going to die in this battle.

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny View Post
                              Spoiler Alert!
                              Hmm, interesting chapter. I was hoping to see from Hange's pov. Anyways, it looks like Reiner is finally back. I wonder what's going to happen here. Definitely think some major characters are going to die in this battle.
                              Oh...I didn't even realize that man I must have been tired af last night lol was wondering what they meant by saying someone shaved their beard, was like "...Yelena had a beard?"
                              I should have just went to sleep...

Comment

Working...
                              X