Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan Discussion Thread)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shingeki no Kyojin (Attack on Titan Discussion Thread)

Bringing back this old thread where we discuss the latest SnK chapters.

Latest chapter was something else for a few specific characters, huh?

"Who else is in here?"
    "Just us, monsters."

Ah, hahahahahahaha...

Spoiler Alert!
    it's so damn funny how pretty much effortlessly Levi takes down Zeke every time, I thought maybe this time he wouldn't. That was badass but I can't help but feel it's Levi's last big success.

Comment

Spoiler Alert!
      Geez, I actually thought Levi was freaking done in this time lol. But man, he's freaking awesome. Once again, he completely stomps Zeke. He was absolutely great in this chapter. Man, Levi is one character they absolutely cannot kill off.
      https://i.pinimg.com/originals/37/60/d4/3760d41dbd9c13304e1bf302b7c34eac.png

Comment

inb4 they do in the ****tiest way possible

"Who else is in here?"
        "Just us, monsters."

Comment

Spoiler Alert!
          Yeeeeah there's no way he makes it to the end of the series, always kill your darlings. I just wonder how he dies? Is he going to be offed by Titans...Eren maybe? Or just wrecked by modern civilization so as to show how screwed Paradis is.

Considering he so easily wrecks Zeke every time he gets close I wonder how well he'd handle Eren with the crazy amount of powers he has now. How awesome would it be if Eren ended up killing Levi and then Mikasa somehow gets the Female Titan and they have a crazy showdown?

I think it said Ackerman's can't be Titan's right? There's probably some plot BS way to get around that though like maybe they can but they can only live for a year rather than 13.
          Assuming Eren stays the villain that would be a cool call back to him vs Annie.

Or maybe they can just recruit Annie in to being on their side, I guess that would be cool too.
          I love having no idea what direction the story is going to go in.

Comment

Me too.

I don't want to predict anything, I'm just waiting to see what happens next.

"Who else is in here?"
            "Just us, monsters."

Comment

Working...
            X