Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Future Trunks Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Future Trunks Discussion

I just wanted to gather everyone's thoughts on this character. What do you all think about him?

I think he's a well written character. He has the most tragic life I've seen in a Manga (on par with someone like Guts from Berserk), but he makes the most out of the shit he's been given and somehow finds hope and peace with himself at the end of the Cell Saga. He also has a father's complex toward Vegeta (who's not even his actual father since he's from a different timeline) and it adds complexity to his character, and he only has acknowledgement from Vegeta at the end of the Cell Saga.

I like him a lot in DBZ. He's an interesting character and vastly different from someone like Goku or Vegeta. Though it wasn't a smart decision, the design for his 3rd Grade Super Saiyan is really cool. He also has one of the coolest debuts in the series. Some random guy shows up with a sword, can transform into a Super Saiyan, and kills Frieza with ease. As for DBS, I absolutely hated him. His power was incredibly inconsistent. Not that others weren't too in DBS.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENqzSGWU8AQlbQs.jpg:small

Comment

Yeah, Grade 3 Super Saiyan is a bad form, but it reminds me a lot of Super Saiyan 3. I think Grade 2 and Grade 3 are like parallel versions of Super Saiyan 2 and Super Saiyan 3 respectively. Failed transformations of them at that.

Comment

Working...
      X