Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favorite little interaction?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite little interaction?

I've been re-reading the manga for the first time in what feels like a lifetime and there's plenty of little interactions that I've never really noticed that I'm really appreciating right now.

I think the one that stood out to me the most is Gohan trying to shake Vegeta's hand after he advices Bulma to summon Goku and Krillin's spirits back on Earth in order for them to be revived.

Gohan's just the cutest kid.

Roshi. Anytime hes interacting with Tatties and Titties.

Comment

Ten Shin Han still being angry at Vegeta when they were waiting for Mecha Freezer.
      As the audience we already accepted him as part of the cast, but not Ten Shin Han. Oh, and it also became the basis for the very best interactions between characters in DBZ:Abridged, I love every single time Ten Shin and Vegeta share the screen.

Comment

Originally posted by scouterSSJ View Post
        Ten Shin Han still being angry at Vegeta when they were waiting for Mecha Freezer.
        As the audience we already accepted him as part of the cast, but not Ten Shin Han. Oh, and it also became the basis for the very best interactions between characters in DBZ:Abridged, I love every single time Ten Shin and Vegeta share the screen.
        Ahh, that would have been my second choice. I love how Tien, despite a considerable power difference, really just doesn't back off and instead doubles down on dem fighting words.

"It's like a hate boner triangle..."

Comment

Cell's "I am your brother" to Piccolo.

It's a pretty good start to his creepy/cryptic nature.

Reaper? A label created by the Protheans to give voice to their destruction.
          In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant. We simply... are. We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite.
          Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Comment

Piccolo and Vegeta in the preceding build-up to his sacrifice in the Buu arc. I enjoyed the peeling back some of the layers of vanity and the core of the Saiyan Prince at that time coming to the surface with the resignation to his fate and curious hope of being able to meet Goku in the afterlife. Piccolo's blunt clarification as to what would become of Vegeta's soul afterwards without any outbursts of anger or disgust from said prince really add to the sobriety of it all.

Comment

Working...
            X