Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Ball Collection Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Ball Collection Thread

Similar to the thread Alin made years ago. Post any new collectables you've gotten or you've had. I'll add some stuff later. I expect many people will have items to add since Christmas is coming up.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENqzSGWU8AQlbQs.jpg:small

My mother got Vertical and I a figure each!

Majin Vegeta for Vertical, Teen Gohan for me! He's sitting on my desk right now and I love him so much!!! Feels nice having a quality Teen Gohan figure to add to the collection!

I imagine she's gotten us more goodies, but we were only allowed to open one gift each-- celebrating Christmas late this year, so that's why we've gotten hold of these guys already. Very excited to see what awaits me in the future ~
    Click image for larger version

Name:	dcv0b5j-abf4f70b-3356-46f5-85ff-a03ed0d7bc3b.jpg
Views:	148
Size:	172.9 KB
ID:	1057

Comment

Received these Adidas x Dragon Ball Cell Propheres last month for my birthday.

Comment

Very cool to see someone has gotten those! I'm considering getting the Goku ones myself. How are they working out so far?
        https://pbs.twimg.com/media/ENqzSGWU8AQlbQs.jpg:small

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny View Post
          Very cool to see someone has gotten those! I'm considering getting the Goku ones myself. How are they working out so far?
          The Goku's are definitely on my wish list as well.
          So far I've only worn the Propheres once to avoid messing them up, but from that one time, I can say they are lighter than what people make them out to be, and they're surprisingly comfortable. The latter is really saying something too as my feet are rather flat and I find most shoes to be bothersome to wear.

Comment

- Vegeta thermo-sensible mug, which turns SSJ when heated:

Spoiler Alert!

- Piccolo plushie at work:

Spoiler Alert!

- Random Vegeta T-shirt:

Spoiler Alert!

And I'll come back with more.
            Last edited by Cocalar; 03-02-2019, 10:30 PM.

Comment

Master and pupil reunited.

Comment

I have a bunch of dbz action figures from the 90s and early 00s, I'll edit this post with a picture soon as I can find my collection in storage. Have a few forms of Vegeta, normal and super saiyan forms of Future Trunks with a sword that can place in sheath and unsheath. Few forms of normal and super saiyan Goku, Gohan, Trunks, Goten. Villains such as Kid Buu, Super Buu, Cell, 1st and final form of Frieza, Androids 16, 17, 18, 19, 20/Dr. Gero. Then a few Z Fighters, Killin, Piccolo in different attires, Yamcha, Tien and Master Roshi. I'm hoping I can find my collection asap so I can edit this post with pictures of them. Also, nice collection from some of you guys, looks awesome in very good condition I'm jealous lol.

Comment

I don't feel like posting screenshots, but I have:

The Dragon Ball Manga: 1-16
                  The Dragon Ball Z Manga: 1-26

Comment

Working...
                  X