Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Ball Statistics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Ball Statistics

If you were to list a character from Dragon Ball's stats, where would they be? I'll go first.

Goku

Ki: Godlike level

Destruction Capacity: Universe+ (Stronger than his Super Saiyan God self from Battle of Gods saga)

Lifting Strength: At least 40 tons+ (stronger than his Buu saga self, 1,000 as a Super Saiyan going off the manga).

Speed: Massively Faster Than Light+ combat and reaction wise, Relativistic+ travel speed. (Fast enough to keep up with Beerus in combat and faster than Buu saga Super Saiyan Gotenks (Pre) who flew around the earth at least 8 times in 30 minutes [Lowball])

I'm not really sure if Godlike would count as a statistic, atleast by a real world measuring standard. Ki in general probably can't be classified as a statistic, you more or less figure out ki level by what they're physically able to do I figure.

Comment

The "Paozusaurus"

Ki: Some? Dunno, clearly none that he can use efficiently

Destruction Capacity: It (He?She?) accidentally smashed itself into a huge rock formation and broke a good chunk of it.

...Though it got itself knocked out.

Lifting Strength: Given that this thing is pretty T. Rex-like, it should probably be able to move things weighing a few tons (something even elephants can do). Here's a neat fact: The T. Rex's tiny arms were still beefy enough to curl 430 lbs, or 195 kg. And this guy's arms are even beefier.

Speed: Weeeell... Probably fast enough to catch up to a human or other decently fast prey. Not Gohan, though.

“If something can bite you, that's reason enough to fear it.”

Comment

Working...
      X