Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dragon Ball Statistics

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dragon Ball Statistics

If you were to list a character from Dragon Ball's stats, where would they be? I'll go first.

Goku

Ki: Godlike level

Destruction Capacity: Universe+ (Stronger than his Super Saiyan God self from Battle of Gods saga)

Lifting Strength: At least 40 tons+ (stronger than his Buu saga self, 1,000 as a Super Saiyan going off the manga).

Speed: Massively Faster Than Light+ combat and reaction wise, Relativistic+ travel speed. (Fast enough to keep up with Beerus in combat and faster than Buu saga Super Saiyan Gotenks (Pre) who flew around the earth at least 8 times in 30 minutes [Lowball])

I'm not really sure if Godlike would count as a statistic, atleast by a real world measuring standard. Ki in general probably can't be classified as a statistic, you more or less figure out ki level by what they're physically able to do I figure.

Comment

The "Paozusaurus"

Ki: Some? Dunno, clearly none that he can use efficiently

Destruction Capacity: It (He?She?) accidentally smashed itself into a huge rock formation and broke a good chunk of it.

...Though it got itself knocked out.

Lifting Strength: Given that this thing is pretty T. Rex-like, it should probably be able to move things weighing a few tons (something even elephants can do). Here's a neat fact: The T. Rex's tiny arms were still beefy enough to curl 430 lbs, or 195 kg. And this guy's arms are even beefier.

Speed: Weeeell... Probably fast enough to catch up to a human or other decently fast prey. Not Gohan, though.

Reaper? A label created by the Protheans to give voice to their destruction.
      In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant. We simply... are. We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite.
      Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Comment

Working...
      X