Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what is your favorite dragon ball track ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is your favorite dragon ball track ?

im proud to say that i recently purchased and listened to almost every track ever released of dragon ball/z/kai/super (missing only some kai and super singles) and i have to say my favorite track ever released is Yasei No Shonen from the "dragonball & Z great complete collection".
    it reminds me of the 4 seasons fall through summer.

Woah, that's cool that you bought that.

I just found that youtube and it's a nice one. I do love the romantic, relaxed and sometimes uplifting music Dragon Ball had (although that one isn't so relaxed in the middle the end). Takes me back to when I first watched the series in the middle of the night throughout one summer about 9 years ago.

One of my favourites is actually from the original Hatchyak OVA/DBZ Gaiden Soundtrack, the first track off of that album. It was my ringtone for about a year or so when I was 18-19. It's this one https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diu6wL6GJ3A

From the series proper, this has to be it for me:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n1cmUQLYnhI

I'm not sure what the name of it is though. It's from the Freeza Saga I guess.
    “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Shouldn't this be in DBZ Discussion or something?

But yeah, OG Dragon Ball soundtrack FTW

Reaper? A label created by the Protheans to give voice to their destruction.
      In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant. We simply... are. We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite.
      Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Comment

Moved to Dragon Ball Z/Discussion

For me, I'd say probably the first closing for Dragon Ball. I really like the English version, but the Japanese version is good too. Also there's the closing for like either the end of GT or Path to Power that I love, can't remember which, might even be the same song.

Comment

Only a Chilling Elegy. Gosh that was a cool theme.

Comment

The series has always had great music

Reaper? A label created by the Protheans to give voice to their destruction.
            In the end, what they chose to call us is irrelevant. We simply... are. We have no beginning. We have no end. We are infinite.
            Millions of years after your civilization has been eradicated and forgotten, we will endure.

Comment

From the top of my head:

- We Gotta Power (Japanese and German)
              Spoiler Alert!

- We Were Angels (Japanese and German)
              Spoiler Alert!

- GT opening (Japanese and German)
              Spoiler Alert!

- Limit Breaker x Survivor (Japanese and German)

Spoiler Alert!

- Final Bout

Spoiler Alert!

- Ginyu Tokusentai song

Spoiler Alert!

- This Tamashi vs Tamashi remix

Spoiler Alert!

I'll come back with more.

Comment

Working...
              X