Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yamcha (After 22nd Budokai Tenkaichi) without leg injury vs Tambourine

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamcha (After 22nd Budokai Tenkaichi) without leg injury vs Tambourine

Goku took care of Tambourine pretty easily after eating a meal (although some might argue he also got a zenkai from falling a great height). In the anime Yamcha had a skirmish with Tambourine and seemed to be doing okay, up until his knee started causing him serious trouble.

Do you think Yamcha can take out Tambourine if his leg is healed up?
    “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Nah, even then I don't think Yamcha could win. I mean, Krillin was killed by a single kick.
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0c/e1/34/0ce13464c2c83ecc3ebc36030fd5e7e8.jpg

Comment

Krillin stated that Yamcha was about as strong as him, and Tambourine seemed to take care of Krillin pretty quick, so I don't think Yamcha could do it.

Comment

Pretty sure Krillin was also tired from the tournament. And we don't know how he killed him in the manga, only the anime says he did it with a kick iirc
        Bear?

The King of Bears!

Comment

Since Roshi stressed out the fact that Tambourine could take out Kuririn, not mentioning this latter's weakened state as a factor, I think the takeaway is that Tambourine is simply above him. Yamcha's about as strong as Kuririn, so he wouldn't be able to get this done in either.

Comment

Did Roshi ever meet Tambourine?
            “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Working...
            X