Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evil Boo (Gohan Absorbed) is equal to Super Saiyan 3 Goku according to this month's issue of V-Jump.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evil Boo (Gohan Absorbed) is equal to Super Saiyan 3 Goku according to this month's issue of V-Jump.

As the title says...

Literally makes no sense. Goku was afraid to fight Super Buu unfused, let alone with Gohan absorbed. However, I do believe there's the possibility Goku was simply saying this so he wouldn't have to show up Vegeta.

I mean, he said he could've killed Majin Buu had he went all out, so maybe he wasn't using that full might of Super Saiyan 3 (which is inefficient at max power since it consumes a load of stamina) against Kid Buu.

Goku: 1
    -SSJ: 50
    --SSJ2: 100
    ---SSJ3: 400
    ----FPSSJ3: 800

Majin Buu: 300
    -Innocent: 120
    --Evil: 180

Super Buu: 350
    -Gotenks: 700
    --Gohan: 800

Kid Buu: 150
    -Full Power: 1,600

Gogeta & Vegito: 1,000
    -Super Saiyan: 50,000

Goten: 0.5
    -Super Saiyan: 25

Gotenks: 0.875
    -SSJ: 43.75
    --SSJ3: 350

Ultimate Gohan: 450

Nah, these numbers are way too small lol. Whoever wrote that need to revise that statement.

Comment

I have to side with the opinion of this making no sense. Goku was already contemplative of his fusion options prior to Vegeta showing on the scene. If Buuhan could be contended with then Goku should have fastened his sash, prepared his body with some last minute exercises, and then transformed in preparation for his golden opportunity for a "real fight" - not hurriedly glance over to the people around him in a desperate bid to acquire a fusion partner so that he isn't murdered on the spot.

Times like these make reflect on the inaccuracies of the magazines and guide content. Generally it's preferred to look at them as being applicable to the manga, but then you have claims like this that compel you to take a step back and crinkle your brows in confusion.

Comment

Ugh, so annoying. I don't know why published material is so incorrect these days. They barely know anything of the series, I swear.
        https://i.pinimg.com/originals/0c/e1/34/0ce13464c2c83ecc3ebc36030fd5e7e8.jpg

Comment

Even going by the anime that wasn't true considering SSj3 Goku fought and was barely able to hold his own against Bootenks.

Comment

This is so obviously and painfully incorrect, anime or manga, doesn't matter.
            Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

Originally posted by Clearin View Post
              Even going by the anime that wasn't true considering SSj3 Goku fought and was barely able to hold his own against Bootenks.
              Did they keep that bit of filler in Kai?
              Bear?

The King of Bears!

Comment

Base Goku: 100,000,000
                Super Saiyan Goku: 5,000,000,000
                Super Saiyan 2 Goku: 10,000,000,000
                Super Saiyan 3 Goku: 40,000,000,000

Innocent Boo: 17,000,000,000

Super Boo: 22,000,000,000

Base Gotenks: 55,370,000
                Super Saiyan Gotenks: 2,768,500,000
                Super Saiyan 3 Gotenks: 22,148,000,000

Ultimate Gohan: 27,000,000,000

Super Boo(Gotenks & Piccolo Absorbed): 45,048,000,000
                Super Boo(Gohan Absorbed): 49,949,000,000

Pure Boo: 50,000,000,000

Possible that Goku simply lied about not being able to beat Super Boo. He was trying to avoid responsibility for beating Boo up until he could no longer do so. He had just freed Gohan and the boys so he still could've intended for them to beat Boo.

That or the statement stems from Goku being weaker while inside of Super Boo's body. It's possible that he knew he was weakened but just underestimated how much he was weakened.

Can't really make Boohan and SSJ3 Goku dead equal numerically, but they are on the same level.
                Last edited by supersaiyangodgogeta; 02-01-2019, 09:09 PM.

Comment

I want to go back to the day before this was released and stay there forever.

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Working...
                  X