Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Favourite Villain/s?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favourite Villain/s?

A little different from the favourite character/s thread as you can see, now we focus on the baddies!

And there's plenty to choose from, to pick favourites out of, across Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z.

"Who else is in here?"
    "Just us, monsters."

Hands down Black Goku.
    https://i.pinimg.com/originals/37/60/d4/3760d41dbd9c13304e1bf302b7c34eac.png

Comment

Originally posted by Greeny View Post
      Hands down Black Goku.
      Well I originally meant for this thread to be DB and DBZ only, and then Super and the movies and GT would get their own thread, but fair enough lol

"Who else is in here?"
      "Just us, monsters."

Comment

Oof. Then I'd probably say King Piccolo or Piccolo Jr. Both made excellent villains.
        https://i.pinimg.com/originals/37/60/d4/3760d41dbd9c13304e1bf302b7c34eac.png

Comment

Freeza, until he came back as an ally. The original godly powerful manga villain, who was untouchable even in his first form and wasn't afraid to use it on anyone.

edit: Cell was cool for being creepy and mysterious. Purple ninja dude for being a funny idiot.
          “Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Early Zamasu when he spoke from a position of sceptical moralism who is trying to grasp the purpose of the Kaioshins and why it is they're meant to observe ningen as they develop. If you ask me, Toyotaro should have elaborated upon this Zamasu instead of the ear-to-ear grinning sadist who delighted in slaughter and whose actions made him no less depraved than all the villains who came before him outside of some token pomposity about his position and the requirement of ningen to buckle their knees and willingly place their necks in the path of the proverbial guillotine blade that represents their collective deaths.

Comment

In the manga/anime it's definitely Piccolo Daimao with Freeza a close second. Overall I think I might choose Beerus if he's considered one.

Comment

Freeza absolutely with Piccolo Daimao at 2nd for me. I'd put Cell at a distant third.
                Brother! Your crusade IS OVER!!

NO...!!

Comment

Freeza, easily. Although admittedly a lot of the reason I love him is from Super.

Beerus if he counts.

Tao Pai Pai was pretty cool too. I like that when losing he resorts to using tricks, throwing away any dignity he had in the process. I guess it sounds weird to say that he's a good villain for that, but when the default reaction to every other villain losing is just getting blind with rage and then throwing out some desperate attack, it's nice to see some variety. Plus while most villains in the series want to rule with power, Tao Pai Pai pretty much strolls through life without hurting anyone unless he's paid to or they give him a reason to. It's fun seeing such a feared and powerful person just walking through a crowd minding his own business.

Comment

Super Buu. But Black Goku over all.

Comment

Goku Black is mines, but for what it's worth, I had no issue with Baby as a villain, i actually thought his arch and of course SSJS4 was the best of what GT gave us. And i know that's not saying much since it's so much to dislike about GT, buy Baby was a good villain

Comment

Both versions of Piccolo, Vegeta, Freeza before he started coming back periodically.

Also Commander Red. The reveal of his true motivation followed by his unceremonious death is probably my favorite comedy bit in all of Dragon Ball.

Comment

The RR army as a whole were great antagonists, to be honest.

"Who else is in here?"
                          "Just us, monsters."

Comment

Originally posted by wolffanghameha View Post
                            Freeza, until he came back as an ally. The original godly powerful manga villain, who was untouchable even in his first form and wasn't afraid to use it on anyone.

edit: Cell was cool for being creepy and mysterious. Purple ninja dude for being a funny idiot.
                            I mean, Freeza was never truly an ally. They just needed him to join to survive. And to me, his execution in the ToP puts him over the top as the #1 villain in the franchise.

Comment

Working...
                            X