Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SSJ3 Goku vs Mystic Gohan Debunked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SSJ3 Goku vs Mystic Gohan Debunked

Enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xrJ0vxhc-K4

Sorry. You need to use the Manga only for Boo Saga power chain debates.

Comment

Gohan probably

Comment

Originally posted by Se7ere View Post
        Gohan probably
        Who do you think would win between Post Zeta Sword Training SSJ2 Gohan VS SSJ3 Goku?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Green The Yoshi View Post

Who do you think would win between Post Zeta Sword Training SSJ2 Gohan VS SSJ3 Goku?
          Not sure....I am not good when it comes to these power level and versus stuffs

Comment

Not sure....I am not good when it comes to these power level and versus stuffs
            Do you think Gohan was SSJ or SSJ2 against Dabura?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Green The Yoshi View Post

Do you think Gohan was SSJ or SSJ2 against Dabura?
              Ssj

Comment

Ssj
                I think he was SSJ against Dabura as well. There's no evidence for him being SSJ2 against Dabura.

Comment

The Daizenshuu does state that Gohan was using Super Saiyajin 2 against Dabrs, but in the Manga Gohan was clearly drawn as just Super Saiyajin not 2. But you have to take into consideration that most of those books weren't actually written or even read by Toriyama, it was done by his studio. I seriously doubt he had any involvement outside of what he actually wrote.

As for Post Zeta Sword SSJ2 Gohan Vs. SSJ3 Goku. I would say Goku wins, if he's alive then he needs to win the fight quickly, or he'll run out of enough Ki to maintain 3, then Gohan wins, but if Goku's dead then he wins pretty easily and he can take his time. Remember, when Goku was taking That Gohan into account, he wasn't sure if Gohan could beat Boo or not, and Gohan clearly wasn't going for the finish to the very Boo Goku was comparing Post Zeta Sword SSJ2 Gohan to. So That Gohan should be weaker, but at least in the ballpark of Angry Far Boo, and in return SSJ3 Goku.

Ultimate Gohan is vastly superior to SSJ3 Goku. Goku stated that Pre-ROSAT Gotenks would be stronger than himself, and if you're lowballing it, then Pre-ROSAT SSJ Gotenks should be at the lowest equal to SSJ3 Goku, then Gotenks goes into the ROSAT and becomes stronger, and his Post Base should be at least equal to his Pre-SSJ self, then you have to take into account that Gotenks goes SSJ3. Even if you want to lowball the increases he got in the ROSAT, then Gotenks would be at the lowest X2 stronger than his Pre self. But even then that's x2x50x2x4, which would make Post ROSAT SSJ3 Gotenks x800 SSJ3 Goku, and Ultimate Gohan is stronger than that. Ultimate is at the very least x900-1,000 SSJ3 Goku.

This is lowballing too, because if we take all statements as is within the Manga, then Gotenks got x50 stronger and his Pre-ROSAT SSJ self would be at least x1.5-2 stronger than SSJ3 Goku, and Ultimate Gohan should be at least x2 SSJ3 Gotenks.

Comment

Working...
                  X