Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What would be the job of Piccolo or the other characters?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What would be the job of Piccolo or the other characters?

So far we've seen:

Tenshinhan/Chauzou - martial arts teacher
    Goku - Farmeru
    Gohan - Some scholar
    Yamcha - Baseball player
    Krillin - Police Officer

Some - like Vegeta - don't need one, but what would be the jobs of Piccolo, Yajirobe, Vegeta, Future Trunks, Main timeline Trunks, Goten, Oolong or any of the others, if they were to get a job?
    --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Vegeta- Bodyguard
    Future Trunks- Peaceworker
    Main Trunks- Something with the family business
    Goten- Travel agent
    Piccolo- I don't know to be honest...

Comment

I think Vegeta definitely needs a job after the Boo Saga. It would make it look like Bulma isn't the only one with the money... LOL.

Comment

Piccolo would be a great tailor with his clothes beam

Comment

Originally posted by POOHEAD189 View Post
          Piccolo would be a great tailor with his clothes beam
          That's a great one.

I would add Oolong the bikini salesman.
          I think Vegeta would make a good drill seargent. Or a mystery shopper, but he'd probably always give bad reviews.
          --------------------------------------------Signature-----------------------------------------------------

(aka TrunksinSwimmingTrunks aka daman)

“Planets are just places for people to stand on. Planets are just rocks. It takes people to make it a world. You can have as many “Earths” as you want. I only care about what’s inside.” – Sakamoto Tatsuma

Kamikaze Pyro is a girl? olsiw

Comment

Vegeta can open a takoyaki stand

Comment

Why not just have him be a teacher in meditation? He teaches everyone to perfectly sync their mind and body, which's far more useful for him, because that helps your anger management, your other emotions all around, it also helps you focus better too. Which in return would help everyone in their daily lives, and prevent people from flying off the handle like they do.

Comment

Working...
              X