Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Madara Uchiha VS Saiyan Saga Vegeta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Madara Uchiha VS Saiyan Saga Vegeta

Who wins?

I'm gonna look past actual physicals and the like because it'd be very easy to just say Vegeta wins via just blowing shit up/speed blitzing.

On an equal physicality kind of level, Madara has pretty much everything that Vegeta doesnt, while also having everything Vegeta does have. There's not really much Vegeta or any fighter in the series has with select exceptions that a Naruto mid-high tier couldn't match or be better at skill wise or technique wise.

Comment

Yeah, Madara might be the same strength as Vegeta here, but I also believe Madara is the one with the superior abilities, so he wins with mid to high difficulty.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Green Uncle 2 View Post
        Who wins?
        Which Madara is this? Alive (EMS), Edo, Blind, Rinnegan, or Jinchuriki? Because in all honesty, only Jinchuriki Madara is comparable to Saiyan saga Vegeta in terms of power, and this is neglecting the fact Vegeta has Oozaru at his disposal.

Comment

Originally posted by Solid Snake View Post

Which Madara is this? Alive (EMS), Edo, Blind, Rinnegan, or Jinchuriki? Because in all honesty, only Jinchuriki Madara is comparable to Saiyan saga Vegeta in terms of power, and this is neglecting the fact Vegeta has Oozaru at his disposal.
          Yeah, it makes sense that only Jinchuriki Madara is comparable to Vegeta. How would the other incarnations of Madara fair against Nappa?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Green Uncle 2 View Post

Yeah, it makes sense that only Jinchuriki Madara is comparable to Vegeta. How would the other incarnations of Madara fair against Nappa?
            Nappa is too strong too in all honesty. The only thing keeping him in the fight is regeneration in his Edo, Sage, and Six Paths mode to be honest. He doesn't have the power to harm Nappa, though I do think his Genjutsu via the Sharingan might give him an edge tactically, even against Vegeta as well.

Comment

You've got to be kidding me. Obviously, Madara would have destroyed him in any form. He is the strongest member of the clan, and one of the best shinobi in the world. He alone could defeat five kages. And with a reenigan he's certainly no match for anyone but Gai (just kidding). I think if he hadn't fallen prey to black Zeitsu and Kaguya he would have been able to go all the way, he believed in his ideals and was willing to go all the way. I even bought a sharingan eye contact to be like him. And the scene of his disappearance along with the first hogake made goosebumps run down my spine.
              Last edited by ralphdenten; 01-06-2021, 11:06 PM.

Comment

Madara is equal to Nappa.

And

Vegeta >>> Nappa

Comment

Originally posted by Se7ere View Post
                  Madara is equal to Nappa.

And

Vegeta >>> Nappa
                  Is this going by the fact that they can both bust a region with ease (Nappa leveling an entire region with just his finger, and Madara having access to a Meteor, which can do the exact same thing)?

Comment

Yes plus I read somewhere Kishimoto himself stated Madara is equal to Nappa.

Comment

How do you think Juubi Jinchuriki Madara compares to Saiyan Saga Vegeta?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Green The Yoshi View Post
                        How do you think Juubi Jinchuriki Madara compares to Saiyan Saga Vegeta?
                        LOL well.... That Madara is pretty much immortal unlike Vegeta.... So it would probably be like Vegeta vs Buu who died sacrificing himself not knowing Buu (or in this case, Madara) would simply regenerate.

Comment

Originally posted by Se7ere View Post

LOL well.... That Madara is pretty much immortal unlike Vegeta.... So it would probably be like Vegeta vs Buu who died sacrificing himself not knowing Buu (or in this case, Madara) would simply regenerate.
                          Well how do you think Juubi Madara compares to Scouter Vegeta in power?

Comment

Working...
                          X