Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beerus vs Galactus

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beerus vs Galactus

Round 1: Movie Beerus
    Round 2: Anime Beerus
    Round 3: Manga Beerus
    Round 4: Composite Beerus from the prior sources

Galactus starts off at full power. Battle takes place in the World of Void.

Who wins and why?

Full Power Galactus iirc is a universal entity and Super really never specified past the fighters having universal destruction power. You could try to speculate based on gaps and the like but we don't have exact figures and Beerus' standing may as well be schroedinger's cat at times. We've seen that Hakai isn't necessarily an instant kill provided you're at a power that can compete and Galactus at his strongest tends to be able to eat just about everything from energy sources to planets to dimensions.

Obviously Galactus doesn't fight like dragonball fighters so I'm not really one to say he'd be able to out skill Beerus in a hand to hand fight. But he brings the basics that dragonball fighters usually bring. Flight, energy projection, forcefields. He also brings stuff that's particularly rare to find in dragonball. Telekinesis, Telepathy, Teleportation. He can also change his size at will. As this is also Full Power Galactus, he does have the ultimate nullifier at hand which has been used in the past to erase timelines and entire universes, so that might end up being the ace in the hole should things go south.

Movie Beerus isn't doing a thing, the others might though.

Comment

Originally posted by Goddess Ultimecia View Post
      Full Power Galactus iirc is a universal entity and Super really never specified past the fighters having universal destruction power. You could try to speculate based on gaps and the like but we don't have exact figures and Beerus' standing may as well be schroedinger's cat at times. We've seen that Hakai isn't necessarily an instant kill provided you're at a power that can compete and Galactus at his strongest tends to be able to eat just about everything from energy sources to planets to dimensions.

Beerus was literally claimed to be able to destroy both Universe 7 and 6 just by "fighting" with Champa, a fellow God of Destruction in the anime and the manga version of that fight they were fighting and were about to destroy at the very least Universe 6 over their birthday before Vados and Whis knocked them out. At the very least they should be universal + based off these alone. What makes you say that regarding Hakai? It was only negated by a few individuals with varying circumstances: Goku "Black" had a time ring, Sidra used only a portion of his Destruction Energy, Vegeta, who was shown to fight on the lower end of the Gods of Destructions threshold by matching Toppo in his God of Destruction aura, was able to power through it but he had to use a vast majority of his Godly Ki via his Final Atonement + a rage boost. I doubt Galactus would be able to eat Beerus' energy seeing as they're pretty even in terms of overall power, seeing as there's no indication he has done this to others on his level or stronger.

Obviously Galactus doesn't fight like dragonball fighters so I'm not really one to say he'd be able to out skill Beerus in a hand to hand fight. But he brings the basics that dragonball fighters usually bring. Flight, energy projection, forcefields. He also brings stuff that's particularly rare to find in dragonball. Telekinesis, Telepathy, Teleportation. He can also change his size at will. As this is also Full Power Galactus, he does have the ultimate nullifier at hand which has been used in the past to erase timelines and entire universes, so that might end up being the ace in the hole should things go south.

His telepathy I admit might be a bit problematic, however teleportation wouldn't be much of an issue. We seen Perfect Cell contend with Goku's Instantaneous Movement by merely increasing his speed to even more absurb levels, and I'm pretty sure Beerus wouldn't have a problem doing this as well. Is that part of his arsenal at full power though? I thought that was a multiverse level weapon?

Movie Beerus isn't doing a thing, the others might though.

I mean he can take punches that are multitudes stronger than what Super Saiyan 3 Goku, who's at least 4x stronger than Super Perfect Cell who could destroy the solar system, could dish out that were capable of blowing through King Kaio's planet that is extremely durable. But overall, I agree with this to be fair.

Comment

Galactus wins. A better fight would be Zeno vs galactus

Comment

Okay, but where's your reasoning?

Comment

Originally posted by Solid Snake View Post
            Okay, but where's your reasoning?
            Galactus has too much hax . He can warp reality,manipulate time and has size manipulation

Comment

I don't believe his hax would work on Beerus, he's too powerful to be affected by those types of abilities, size manipulation is useless in this fight however, Beerus' strikes are far above universe level + casually. As for time and reality warping, has he used these on those equal or more powerful than himself?

Comment

Working...
              X