Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moro vs low fed Galactus

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moro vs low fed Galactus

Both are planet eaters .
    Galactus is fed only a little bit
    who wins?

And how fed/aged is Moro?

He has no resistance against Galactus' hax anyway
    The Mighty Bakuzan

I’m the kind of guy who always liked picking on the weak! That’s the true reason why I searched for strength. Man, it feels so good to admit this!

Comment

Originally posted by Darker View Post
      And how fed/aged is Moro?

He has no resistance against Galactus' hax anyway
      moro has hax as well. moro is at the same lv he currently is in the manga

Comment

What hax does Moro have? His magic? He hasn't done much with that, nowhere on the level of Galactus, and having hax doesn't mean you're resistant to it

Boo isn't resistant to his own magic, for example
        The Mighty Bakuzan

I’m the kind of guy who always liked picking on the weak! That’s the true reason why I searched for strength. Man, it feels so good to admit this!

Comment

What hax does Moro have? His magic? He hasn't done much with that, nowhere on the level of Galactus, and having hax doesn't mean you're resistant to it

its too early to tell what lv of hax moro has yet.so we can't say whether its on galactus lv or not

Comment

Why would you put Moro against friggin' Galactus, then? lol
            The Mighty Bakuzan

Comment

I wouldn't apply that logic to Buu, Buu vs Buu is shown to benefit the stronger Buu disregarding hax. Good Buu was turned into chocolate from his own attack being repelled by Evil Buu, and Kid Buu dodged Good Buu's candy beam. Meanwhile, Buu is unaffected by Moros' most dangerous abilities prior his power up.

But even so, I think Galactus wins. His power is still consider low multiverse + levels, which is where Zen'Oh is.

Comment

Working...
              X