Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Thanos (MCU) vs Justice League (Arrowverse)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanos (MCU) vs Justice League (Arrowverse)

Thanos faces off against Arrowverse's Justice League which consist of:

Team Arrow - Green Arrow, Spartan, Wild Dog, Black Canary (Dinah), Mr. Terrific, Arsenal, Speedy and A.R.G.U.S.

Team Flash - The Flash, Vibe, Killer Frost, Elongated Man, XS (Nora), Gypsy, Kid Flash.

Super Friends - Supergirl, J'onn J'onzz, Mon-El, Saturn Girl, Brainiac, Dreamer, Superman, Alex Danvers and the DEO.

The Legends - White Canary, The Atom, Captain Steel, Zari, Heatwave, Captain Cold, Vixen, Firestorm, Rip Hunter, Hawk Woman, and Hawk Man.

Can these heroes combined might stop Thanos and his army?

Round 1: Base Thanos

Round 2: Incomplete Infinity Gauntlet

Round 3 Complete Infinity Gauntlet

Super Friends are the only team who can even hurt him. The rest might as well stay at home for all the use they'd be. I think Supergirl by herself may be able to take base Thanos but she's gonna need the whole team if he has the power stone. If he has the complete gauntlet then there's nothing anyone can do.
    http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Comment

I mean Spider-Man was able to tag him with Dr. Strange's help and I do think a few of the DC's cast has a bit more physical strength to hurt base Thanos.

Comment

I think they could win almost all of them, with the complete gauntlet it would depend on how effectively either side fought.

If Thanos used the Reality Stone he could fuck them up. But if he decides to bro it out and assume he's more powerful he's screwed.

But even then he has to react to things so Flash or Supergirl should be able to kill him, hopefully they'd be smart enough to go for the head or otherwise a one hit incapacitation.
        Thanos' biggest problem is his lack of speed, everyone in the MCU is slow as fuck.

I've not watched the CW shows for freaking ages but I know The Flash spends an entire episode in slow time where he has to figure out how to stop a nuke exploding...when it already detonated in the lab. So he's ridiculously fast and could just phase in to Thanos' head or heart, boom.

Or Supergirl just overpowers him because she's strong as hell too and still way wayyy faster than Thanos.

I don't know how helpful the rest would be since I don't know most of them but those two alone could win if they fight properly.

Comment

Considering Team Arrow doesn't have any metas then I don't see how they can be of any use. Although saying that Felcity could probably hack his gauntlet
          http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Comment

Originally posted by Pelador View Post
            Considering Team Arrow doesn't have any metas then I don't see how they can be of any use. Although saying that Felcity could probably hack his gauntlet
            I'm pretty sure Dinah before her throat injury has a Canary Cry ability like Black Siren, so let's assume this is her at her best. As for the human cast, I mean Green Arrow can probably run hit and run against Thanos with his Trick Arrows he has in addition to Speedy and Arsenal's weaponry too. Spartan, may not factor in too much but he's almost as skilled as Oliver. Factoring all that in Oliver has quite the durability somewhat probably equal to that of Captain America since he can still fight after being hit by Kryptonians like Overgirl and I think the Superman that appeared in Elseworld. Not to mention he probably has some resistance to soul steal manipupation since he has Light Magic but this is rarely used I think.

And Steve he and Supergirl can fly/run across the planet multiple times in under a few seconds but calculations places them at least relativistic speeds+ and possibly even light speed.

Comment

They would have at least distraction purposes.

If Thanos can't even kill Captain America in less than a second then other "peak human" sort of characters should be able to at least dodge and annoy him.
              Obviously only when he's in base or has an incomplete Gauntlet.

Comment

Working...
              X