Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Martial Artist Tournament

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martial Artist Tournament

The listed fighters are all at athlete level of stats. No powers, techniques or gadgets other than fighting experience and battle smarts. The fight takes place at the Budokai Tenkaichi tournament grounds, pre Piccolo destroying it. Characters are most current versions or prime.

Round 1: Captain America (Marvel) vs Batman (DC)

Round 2: Ryu (Street Fighter) vs Kyo Kasanagi (King of Fighters)

Round 3: Goku (Dragon Ball) vs Kenshiro (Fist of the North Star)

Round 4: Niklaus Mikaelson (The Originals) vs Lucifer Morningstar (Lucifer TV Show)

Whoever you have win just carry it out the next rounds as you see until you reach the final round.

With Round 1 I assume it's Earth-616 Cap VS... I dunno, Current, Post-Crisis or New 52 Batman? Could go either way. Cap's better in most aspects but Bats on average has superior skill and far better arsenal.

Round 2: End of Series Ryu as of the UDON comics should win imo, he beat the shit outta Oni.

Round 3: Kenshiro at his strongest (counting all the anime filler nonsense) I'd say could beat Goku as he was during his fight with King Piccolo, not counting his OP pressure point moves, of course. This is Dragon Ball after all, right? Not Z, not GT, not Super...

Comment

Originally posted by Darker View Post
      With Round 1 I assume it's Earth-616 Cap VS... I dunno, Current, Post-Crisis or New 52 Batman? Could go either way. Cap's better in most aspects but Bats on average has superior skill and far better arsenal.

Round 2: End of Series Ryu as of the UDON comics should win imo, he beat the shit outta Oni.

Round 3: Kenshiro at his strongest (counting all the anime filler nonsense) I'd say could beat Goku as he was during his fight with King Piccolo, not counting his OP pressure point moves, of course. This is Dragon Ball after all, right? Not Z, not GT, not Super...
      Goku is from Super, I guess leaving it at "Dragon Ball" was vague. But carry on, how do you have the next rounds going?

Comment

Next rounds?

You mean the winner of Round 1 VS the winner of Round 2?

Comment

Yeah basically.

Comment

EoS UDON Ryu would obliterate Cap and Bats together with both arms tied behind his back tbh

Though he wouldn't kill them, obviously.

Comment

Working...
            X