Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Naruto>cell games

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Naruto>cell games

I think six paths bijuu sage mode naruto could beat the cell the games and compete with or even beat ssj2 teen gohan or super perfect cell. He should get into at least early buu saga

He’s above star level and faster than light. That means bare minimum he’s competing or even beating high tier cell games characters no doubt

I think people still have this idea that naruto tops out at like namek saga but I don’t think that’s giving him enough credit. He scales to kaguya which means he’s FTL and above star level. On top of that, although hand to hand skill probably goes to dbz, naruto has more abilities

It isn’t till mid tier buu saga, like ssj3 goku, when they become casually star level. Naruto stops there

what do you think?
    Last edited by Kingslayer96; 10-02-2019, 04:51 PM.

Though Cell Games-arc SPC and SSJ2 Gohan would casually obliterate an Star Level Character by virtue of being Solar System lvl?

btw, I can say nothing about ''Naruto being Star level'' since I am not very knowlodgeable about the series. And if he is, how far he goes would depend on how casually he is Star level since that could be anything from the beginning to the end of Android saga.

Comment

Originally posted by Kingslayer96 View Post
      I think six paths bijuu sage mode naruto could beat the cell the games and compete with or even beat ssj2 teen gohan or super perfect cell. He should get into at least early buu saga

He’s above star level and faster than light. That means bare minimum he’s competing or even beating high tier cell games characters no doubt

I think people still have this idea that naruto tops out at like namek saga but I don’t think that’s giving him enough credit. He scales to kaguya which means he’s FTL and above star level. On top of that, although hand to hand skill probably goes to dbz, naruto has more abilities

It isn’t till mid tier buu saga, like ssj3 goku, when they become casually star level. Naruto stops there

what do you think?
      That's with a massive high ball though, which claimed she would destroy an entire dimension (which we have no clue on how big if I recall the scene right) which would mean stars and planets etc.

But even if that's true. Goku and company have been at least dwarf and small star level since the Frieza saga, casual star level as of the Trunks saga and most of the Androids saga, and large star level as of the Cell Games saga, with Gohan and Cell being solar system level.

Speed wise, Goku and company are at least as fast as light as early as the Saiyan saga in combat and reaction speeds, and 20x faster than light at least as of the Frieza saga, combat and reaction. While they're travel speed is massive hypersonic.

Naruto and company become faster than light at the EoS of Naruto Shippuden by virtue of dodging an attack that has light speed movement speed. Kaguya, while stronger than both Naruto and Sasuke, she isn't that much faster than them to be honest.

Kaguya isn't beating high tires of Cell Games like that.

Comment

The dimension does have a star(s) and moon(s) in it

i think they were probably large planet level till SPC. I don’t think it’s very linear so I’d be hesitant to say namek saga frieza is already star level. I think they’re possibly nearing it as mssj in the cell games

i think naruto would probably stop around buu saga ssj2 goku at best but get wrecked by ssj3 goku since I have him galaxy+ level
        Last edited by Kingslayer96; 14-02-2019, 11:48 PM.

Comment

The dimension does have a star(s) and moon(s) in it

i think they were probably large planet level till SPC. I don’t think it’s very linear so I’d be hesitant to say namek saga frieza is already star level. I think they’re possibly nearing it as mssj in the cell games

i think naruto would probably stop around buu saga ssj2 goku at best but get wrecked by ssj3 goku since I have him galaxy+ level
          Okay even so, the dimension's size is unknown to scale the statement appropriately.

That makes no sense at all. Vegeta was at least core level to small planet level at most. First form Frieza busted Planet Vegeta, a planet 10x denser (which makes it bigger as well) than Earth, with ease. That's at least large planet to dwarf star level and he gets 200x stronger in his 100% Final form. Goku didn't care about Namek's explosion, as he states Frieza can destroy whole planets but can't do the same to him, Frieza constantly reminding Goku can't survive space while he can.

Now I admit the Android to Cell Games saga is head cannon, simply going off of Yakon's statement in the Babidi saga, he tells Goku his Super Saiyan Ki's light is the tastiest light. Meaning Goku's Super Saiyan power is greater than virtually every star. And since he isn't that much stronger than Gohan at that point, Cell Games Super Saiyan can scale somewhat of of that, placing them large star level.

You have Super Saiyan 3 Goku galaxy level? The only person that could possibly be galaxy level are like Super Saiyan Vegito and Buuhan. Goku at Super Saiyan 3 scales to Kid Buu and Majin Buu, who can destroy galaxies over a course of a few years, making them multi solar system level.

Comment

The size of the dimension is a little vague but I there multiple moons and I think at least one star And kakashi commented on the size of the dimension saying it was an incredibly vast time-space

as for ssj3 goku, before recent information, yeah he was multi solar system level at best. Old Kai said millions years ago he got sealed in the z sword by someone who wasn’t as strong as buu. Now we know that guy was actually Beerus. Toriyama said the reason he sealed him in the z sword was because it would’ve been too improper to just destroy the supreme Kai realm(which is like a quarter the size of the universe) implying he’s strong enough to do it. So if buu is at that level then so is ssj3 goku

Comment

The size of the dimension is a little vague but I there multiple moons and I think at least one star And kakashi commented on the size of the dimension saying it was an incredibly vast time-space

as for ssj3 goku, before recent information, yeah he was multi solar system level at best. Old Kai said millions years ago he got sealed in the z sword by someone who wasn’t as strong as buu. Now we know that guy was actually Beerus. Toriyama said the reason he sealed him in the z sword was because it would’ve been too improper to just destroy the supreme Kai realm(which is like a quarter the size of the universe) implying he’s strong enough to do it. So if buu is at that level then so is ssj3 goku
              But you have to remember, Beerus has the ability to use Hakai too, its possible he would've used this ability to destroy it. I don't believe Old Kaioshin statement was to imply Beerus being weaker or equal to Buu from back then either. Even Toppo was trained and mentored to be at the level he was at when he practically became a God of Destruction, so I think the bars for when reaching that level of power is greater than what Buu was capable of. Beerus is just annoyed easily which is why he destroyed worlds when he doesn't feel suited or respected, Buu is just mindlessly killing entire civilizations cause Babidi told him to.

If you remember, Goku and Buu fought all out on the Kaioshin realm and while they were tearing the planet apart from just fighting, the planet was still able to endure.

Comment

Naruto would win easily. There's no way any of them are that fast when they were all crazy impressed with Instant Transmission, which would be slow as hell to anyone approaching light speed.
                By being able to blitz Kaguya Naruto is either faster than light or pretty much light speed.

Naruto wins it with Gudodama, nobody in the Cell Games has a technique as OP as that. Even Cell shouldn't be able to regenerate damage taken from it but even if he could all it would take is destroying his whole body to end the fight.
                Between that, the insane amount of clones he can make and his magic Jesus healing powers Naruto should win handily through hax.

Being able to atomise anything is a way more useful power than being able to blow up the planet you're on and kill yourself.

Comment

They were only impressed cause it was a travel speed feat, if you could even call it that. No one on earth was light speed or greater in travel speed, just combat and reaction wise. And Naruto's too is faster than light but he's barely so, by this point in Dragon Ball, characters are faster than attacks that are already greater than light speed by at least 20x at minimum and hundreds, possibly thousands of times at maximum.

Besides, Naruto's TSO haven't been shown to be able to work on those stronger than himself, if they did, why didn't they work on Kaguya?

At best, he stops after beating that low and mid tiers of the Namek and Frieza sagas but that's as far as he goes.

​​​​​​​Ki can be use ro atomize too you know. Ki can do a lot, it isn't as fluid as chakra but it does more than just blow stuff up. ​​​

Comment

Working...
                  X