Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Our earth vs the kabane

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Our earth vs the kabane

Earth as of now in 2019 vs the kabane from kabaneri of the iron fortress

Scenaro 1

No nukes,jets,helicopters,etc, just firearms,how would each different major country fair in both military and civilian militas(helicopters cab be used,but just for evacuation,dropping off soilders,etc, but no attacking) can we win with our modern firearms

Scenario 2
    This time every technolgical equipment can be used except nukes

We could probably win both scenarios, the only way we'd lose the first is if the Kabane appeared on every single continent at once.

Otherwise they have no real way of crossing the sea so like say Australia could get wiped out and then everyone else could slowly mow them all down.

And with all our weapons ain't nothing stopping an Apache Helicopter, fighter jets, tanks etc etc

Comment

[QUOTE=Steve;n2139]We could probably win both scenarios, the only way we'd lose the first is if the Kabane appeared on every single continent at once.

Otherwise they have no real way of crossing the sea so like say Australia could get wiped out and then everyone else could slowly mow them all down.

I agree there honestly it would be tough for the average civilian to protect themselves though, a huge loss of life would still happen due to that personally, if this situation were real what would you do?, me I'd probably try to wait it out inside and stay queit as i have nothing that could defend myself, also what do you think the best type of firearms(s) would be in this situation
      Last edited by Zombie2599; 09-01-2019, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Anything with a lot of rounds lol, aside from their speed they shouldn't be too hard to take out individually.

I'm pretty sure we would figure out how to make Kabaneri too, unless that's off the table.
        If it's not then I guess there's some hope for them wiping us out, since militaries would probably want their super soldiers and the plague could just be released yet again sooner or later...

Comment

Working...
        X