Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement.
Please register if you would like to take part.

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Boss (Metal Gear Solid 3) vs Batman

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Boss (Metal Gear Solid 3) vs Batman

The Boss in Metal Gear Solid 3 easily kicked Solid Snake's ass in hand to hand combat. Question is, could she beat Batman?
    http://familyresearched.co.uk/

Well, first off, she only bested a rusty (Virtuous Mission) and injured (Snake Eater) Naked Snake, not Solid Snake.

And secondly, while she did defeat him more so, initially, she and Naked Snake both created the CQC style of combat that they used in the future. So both of them at their best could be considered relative to the other with Naked Snake having the slight edge over her since he defeated her at the end of MGS3.

As for the fight itself, if she has her Patriot on her, Batman's gonna have a hard time getting in, especially since she has infinite ammo without having to reload. Batman I wanna say has decent speed, combat and reaction wise, compared to The Boss, but it depends if we're not scaling her from Solid Snake's (Old Snake in particular) being able to dodge railgun shots. If she doesn't then Batman, could probably hold the edge in combat, but he would definitely be challenged and if he slips up he will likely be damaged by her powerful throws.

Batman has the gadgets though so he might have the edge overall though.

Batman wins 6/10 times overall in my opinion. Mainly cause The Boss don't have enough equipment to deal with Batman's. In combat I consider them equals, Batman had speed and versatility on his side while The Boss has power, defense and slight speed disadvantage.

Comment

I'd say The Boss.

She's too fast alongside her super strength and reflexes. She effortlessly carries that case with the nuke in it which seems like it nearly breaks the bridge they're on and she breaks Big Bosses bones on every single hit not to mention her whole not only disarming but dismantling weapons in an instant thing.

She'd overwhelm him, he has no advantage besides gadgets but what gadgets would even do her in? I'm sure she's trained to deal with the effects of flashbangs and whatnot and she has no exact weaknesses, she's going to dodge most everything else.

https://metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/Davy_Crockett
      The trunk of Davy Crockett's she gave Volgin would have weighted around 317KG and she carried the warheads themselves with one hand, not sure if that weight includes the launching mechanism but the warheads are the heaviest either way.
      She carries that like a weightless handbag, Batman is strong but nowhere near as strong as The Boss.

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
        I'd say The Boss.

She's too fast alongside her super strength and reflexes. She effortlessly carries that case with the nuke in it which seems like it nearly breaks the bridge they're on and she breaks Big Bosses bones on every single hit not to mention her whole not only disarming but dismantling weapons in an instant thing.

She'd overwhelm him, he has no advantage besides gadgets but what gadgets would even do her in? I'm sure she's trained to deal with the effects of flashbangs and whatnot and she has no exact weaknesses, she's going to dodge most everything else.

https://metalgear.fandom.com/wiki/Davy_Crockett
        The trunk of Davy Crockett's she gave Volgin would have weighted around 317KG and she carried the warheads themselves with one hand, not sure if that weight includes the launching mechanism but the warheads are the heaviest either way.
        She carries that like a weightless handbag, Batman is strong but nowhere near as strong as The Boss.
        Kinda forgotten about those little facts:

•Davy Crockett's she gave Volgin are indeed heavy.

•She can hear instantly dismantle weaponry.

•She can also deal with gadgets that have the same effects of Batman's arsenal.

So this does shifts in her favor more so now.

8/10 for The Boss over Batman.

Comment

Yeah this would almost be like putting Deathstroke against Batman in a straight up fight, there are ways Batman could win but generally the former is going to kick his ass, though she's not quite that far ahead but same deal.

If Konami would just release a Mercernaries game with classic badass MGS characters that'd be great, that's such an obvious but brilliant idea.

Comment

Working...
          X