Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Moro (Prime) vs Super Buu (Super Janemba and Piccolo Absorbed)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moro (Prime) vs Super Buu (Super Janemba and Piccolo Absorbed)

Moro at his peak power (against UI Sign Goku) takes on Super Buu who has absorbed Super Janemba (Movie 12) and Piccolo. Ki and stats are equal. Both are in character (Super Buu has Piccolo's mindset). Who wins? Fight takes place in the Room of Spirit and Time, and escape is impossible.

I haven't super paid attention to Moro, can I get a breakdown of some of his abilities?

Comment

Ugh... I hate what if scenario versus threads...

Anyway, even though I haven't watched Super, I doubt Super Boo would be a challenge to Moro with Super Janemba and Piccolo absorbed, since Super Boo seems to get stronger by absorbing other fighters through addition and not multiplication, and Super Janemba is weaker than Super Boo and Piccolo hardly added any strength to Bootenks.

Comment

Moro stomps even before he drains the energy of multiple planets. This is basically a weaker version of Gohan-Boo fighting against a Hakaishin tier enemy.

Comment

Goddess Ultimecia

Moro can use magic for a number of abilities such as but not limited to: telekinesis, illusion creation, life energy manipulation, barrier creation, and passive energy absorption, magic sense, fire manipulation, electricity manipulation, statistics amplification etc.

I'm pretty sure you know he uses ki too though lol. And he's pretty well versed in a fight, kinda rivaling Vegeta even though he was at a disadvantaged back on Namek while weakness still.

​​​​​​
          ​​​​​@Big Green Uncle 2

Super Buu doesn't gain any power advantage in this fight unless it's through a technique that specifically boost his Ki. He's just getting Super Janemba's reality warping abilities and Piccolo's intelligence to be able to properly wield those powers without fault.

@The_Police

​​​​​​​This is an equal battle, Moro doesn't have a power advantage and his ability to passive grow stronger via syphoning the life force of Buu isn't into effect in this battle.

Comment

Moro would still be able to copy Boo's infinite stamina and regeneration by touching his neck, after which he'd have the upperhand. I give it to Moro unless Boo can somehow avoid getting grabbed.

Comment

"Super Boo seems to get stronger by absorbing other fighters through addition and not multiplication, and Super Janemba is weaker than Super Boo and Piccolo hardly added any strength to Bootenk."

this is a equal power levels set match, both are the same power level so it's a who's abilities would trump who's, as well as who is a better fighters.

as for the super Janemba being weaker then super buu, not with the movies haxing of the characters. Fat Janemba was stated to be the strongest ki goku has ever felt, gotenks was around at this time, he was also stated to be powerful enough to be a universal level threat. This same Janemba was beaten easily by ssj3 goku, who was then beaten easily by super Janemba, who was not even full power, as he powered up when gogeta showed up, but was not enough to beat ssj gogeta. Then you have that old quote from toei which is near impossible to find these days, about Janamba > Hirudagarn. And we know ssj3 goku > ssj or ssj3 I don't remember gotenks > ultimate Gohan.
              so..... yah movie logic.

now to answer the post.
              I believe Buu would win this fight. This is Normal Moro not 73 Moro. If it's normal then I think Janembas abilities with buus regen, and piccolos intelligence would be to much for Moro.

Comment

Working...
              X