Welcome!

Welcome to our community forums, full of great people, ideas and excitement. Please register if you would like to take part.

This is extra text with a test link..

Register Now

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mystic Gohan VS Ultra Boo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mystic Gohan VS Ultra Boo

Who wins here?

Pretty sure Gohan has this, I wouldn't put Ultra Boo very much above his Super Boo iteration - definitely not as high as Gotenks-Boo - so there it is.

Comment

I would have to agree. I see Mystic Gohan VS Ultra Boo going down a lot like SSJ3 Gotenks VS Super Boo. Mystic Gohan would have the edge on Ultra Boo much like SSJ3 Gotenks would have the edge on Super Boo.

Comment

How powerful is Ultra Buu? All we have to go off of concerning South Kaioshin is that he was powerful enough to warrant absorption by Kid Buu. You could also look at the inference made by the Z-Sword not being removed by any of the Kaioshins, including presumably South Kaioshin. Does that mean South Kaioshin is weaker than Buu arc SSJ Gohan? It sounds like a big insinuation, in my opinion. The notion also sounds farfetched as someone who is weaker than Perfect Cell could somehow garner the interest of a being like Kid Buu.

Regardless, I think Gohan easily wins. My best case scenario - one that's generous for South Kaioshin - is that Ultra Buu could mount a losing resistance. If he's able to withstand Gohan long enough for stamina drainage to kick in then he might even achieve the unexpected.

Comment

Big Green Uncle 2

Gohan would win. Super Buu (South Kaioshin dominant) shouldn't be stronger than Buu with Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed, as Buu stated he's become the "mightiest Majin" upon his change.
          Last edited by Solid Snake; 13-08-2020, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Solid Snake View Post
            Big Green Uncle 2

Gohan would win. Super Buu (South Kaioshin dominant) shouldn't be stronger than Buu with Gotenks and Piccolo absorbed, as Buu stated he's become the "mightiest Majin" upon his change.
            You make a good point there. I already knew Bootenks was stronger than Ultra Boo, but I also think there's most likely a difference between Super Boo (South Kaioshin dominant) and Kid Boo (South Kaioshin dominant).

Comment

Goku(Or was it Vegeta?) Did state he was getting stronger as he turned into the buff form but ultimately I don't think Buu would win, If Ultra Buu was Super Buu + South Kaioshin(Who still got beaten by Kid Buu) then it really didn't bridge the gap. Gohan wins but I don't think he would do it with ease.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Green Uncle 2 View Post

You make a good point there. I already knew Bootenks was stronger than Ultra Boo, but I also think there's most likely a difference between Super Boo (South Kaioshin dominant) and Kid Boo (South Kaioshin dominant).
                I mean we see Super Buu undergo the change into the buff state not Kid Buu, that's why I used Super Buu as the basis. As for a difference, I believe they're the same strength, the only difference was Kid Buu only had South Kaioshin absorbed and Super Buu had Good Buu inside of him still when he changed into the buff form.

Comment

Who do you guys think would win between SSJ3 Gotenks and Ultra Boo? Because SSJ3 Gotenks was noticeably stronger than Super Boo, after all.

Comment

Working...
                  X